“Consistently top notch”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Consistently top notch”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great service, low key, professional. I have had several different treatments and was happy with all of them.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Alice W

Mesa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Life Changing”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My daughter suffers from acne, she has been dealing with for more than 5 years and we have tried everything!!! We went to Marciena on our yearly Girls Vacation and thought we were just going to have a relaxing day. The services were really great, we had facials, massages, sauna, etc. Yvonne gave my daughter a wonderful facial and recommended some products. I was initially a bit hesitant as I have spent a fortune over the years trying to help cure her acne. We got the products and within a few days, really started noticing a HUGE difference. It has now been a week and her face is changing everyday. I wish we would have taken a picture before, because I am in awe. I never really understood how much it affected her self confidence, Yvonne, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have found a wonderful spa and better yet, a new friend.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Kathy G
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and facial - best spa in Laguna beach”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I found Marcienas spa just by walking by during a vacation in Laguna. It seemed small and a little tucked away at first, which made me hesitant at first.
I booked a facial, a foot massage and a back massage, and all of them exceeded my expectations by far. Just really, really professional. I have rarely felt so relaxed after a treatments as I have here. Every dollar spent here (and its not one of the cheapest places I have been) was worth it.
Along with it comes a very personal service which I loved - Marciena herself is such a lovely person, and so is her staff.
If you are in Laguna and looking for the best spa experience - this is where you will find it for sure.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Berlinbird
Laguna Beach, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Love to get pampered”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I most often go to Marciena Spa for waxing, but other family members have gotten other treatments. I recommended this spa to my daughter for a facial & it was perfect. She is always open & ready to go when I arrive - no waiting. She is efficient & doesn't try to sell me a bunch of unnecessary stuff. She did offer me one product specific to my treatment & I am very happy I bought it. Her recommendation was right on.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Bev C
Pasadena, CA
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Decided to treat my teenage daughter to her first massage during a mother-daughter weekend in Laguna Beach. Chose Marciena's on the basis of a Tripadvisor review and we were not disappointed! Each person we dealt with both on the phone and in person was lovely and helpful and especially made my daughter feel very comfortable. We recommend it highly!

Visited July 2011