Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Breakfast included
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
$165
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$299
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
$135
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$339
$253
$179
  • Beachfront
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$695
$676
$593
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$155
Travelocity
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$295
$282
Cancelon
1,162 results
All reviewsvictoria beachwine and cheesebell towerbed and breakfastcouples massageocean viewroad noiseprivate patiobreakfast was deliciousspanish stylespa servicesrooms are smallpacific coast highwayshort driveromantic weekendbottle of champagneyear anniversary
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Recent travel to Laguna Beach provided me with the opportunity to experience Casa Laguna Inn for two nights - and what a wonderful experience it was.

Although I stayed in one of the lesser expensive rooms, it was outfitted with everything I could possibly need during my stay - with the exception of a companion . . .
I had full access to all of the features of the inn:

* The grounds were beautiful, particularly appreciated in the month of November, and very well tended, including the pool area. The layout of the property provides a nice variation, along with privacy, and cause for strolling thru to enjoy the vegetation, tile work, fountain, etc. The only distraction was the plastic warning cone to watch one's step on the splashed floor tiles near the fountain.

* The breakfasts each morning were truly gourmet, and I had the opportunity to taste Chef Cale's OC Benedict. No guess as to why it won top honors in a recent national contest.

* The granola was some of the heartiest I have ever had. The supply I purchased came in handy as a sort of trail mix on a recent hike.

* Wine social provided another fine sampling of treats, including some terrific cheeses - not your usual fare.

* The room was impeccably clean and well tended by the housekeeping staff. I particularly enjoyed the thick bath mat, towels and robe. The bath amenities are of high quality and sizeable enough for me to bring back home and enjoy as a
reminder of my visit.

* Although not directly on the beach, it was great to be in such close proximity to the boutiques and restaurants just up the road. I particularly enjoyed two meals at Nick's.

Kudos to the attentive staff and owners of this lovely property.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
4  Thank pdxbluesgal
Reviewed December 18, 2008

This two day stay was just what we needed. The fireplace in the room set the tone for the stay. The view of the ocean was just what I wanted, even if it was foggy. I was born in Laguna Beach and grew up loving the ocean.

They have an excellent chef who creates wonderful meals. The ambiance in the main room gave us the "homey" feeling we desired.

We will return to Casa Laguna the first opportunity we have.

Dennis & Nancy Johnson
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank softballIdaho
Reviewed December 12, 2008

We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Laguna. Our room had a balcony which overlooked the ocean and we saw some beautiful sunsets. The award winning chef featured some delicious breakfasts and the staff was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, close to the beaches as well as downtown Laguna.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mountaingirl25
Reviewed December 8, 2008

It was my birthday and we wanted to do something different. We also wanted to spend some time down by the coast. We were not disappointed at all! It was the perfect escape and we'll be back again for sure. They gave us a great room that was cozy and comfortable and the patio with the ocean view was icing on the cake!

Stayed: December 2008
2  Thank cpofsky
Reviewed December 5, 2008

My husband and I had the opportunity to stay at Casa Laguna for a small conference in early November. We had such a lovely time. We stayed 3 nights in the Laguna Suite. The room was well appointed and quite spacious. The bathroom was huge with a beautifully tiled shower and very large spa tub. We could see the ocean from our living room. The king bed was so comfortable and we would have slept in longer in the morning if it weren’t for the conference we had to attend. The food was outstanding and the service was perfect. My husband has dietary issues and they went above and beyond to take care of him which we truly appreciated. The location was perfect. We had the opportunity to walk the beach one morning before our meeting and had it completely to ourselves, very special. The property is truly unique from the architecture, to the service, to the dog friendliness. We loved every minute and can’t wait to return for a vacation visit instead of business.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business