Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$202
$195
HolidayInn.com
$249
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$339
$237
  • Pool
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Breakfast included
$401
$342
$215
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$195
$190
Orbitz.com
$889
$490
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
$945
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,629/night.

1,188 results
All reviewsvictoria beachwine and cheesebed and breakfastocean viewroad noiseprivate patiobreakfast was deliciousspanish stylerooms are smallthe pacific coast highwayshort driveheated poolromantic getawayorange countyfree trolleypropertyjerry
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just returned from a two night stay at Casa Laguna; it was a really great experience. The staff are terrific; warm, friendly and professional. The rooms are comfortable. Location is perfect; right across the street from terrific beaches. We really enjoyed the evening wine reception; it was a great opportunity to mingle with the other guests.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
CasaGirl, General Manager at Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

We thank Duck B for their patronage and for voicing their opinion that our inn deserves all the wonderful positive feedback we get from our guests. We hope they will soon have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Casa Laguna for two nights. Everyone was friendly. I LOVE all the amazing flowers and fountains. The whole grounds made me feel relaxed and at home. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We originally booked the Mission Suite, but when we arrived we upgraded to the Laguna Suite. It was well worth the upgrade!! All the rooms were nice, but the view of the ocean was wonderful! I read several reviews that complained about the noise from the highway in the Laguna Suite, but it was no issue for us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

It’s a fact. Couples love Casa Laguna’s romantic ambiance and tranquil, laid-back atmosphere. We’re so glad Renee K and her husband chose our inn for their romantic getaway, and we can’t wait to spoil them again in the near future. And we loved their pictures.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Love this place! Checked out several other hotels in Laguna even after 3 previous stays, trying to beat the Inn experience, but couldn't find something comparable. You just cannot beat the free gourmet breakfast, the free parking, the free wine & cheese reception, the free wifi, the free juice & coffee bar, the beautiful grounds, and the exceptional attitude of everyone who works there. Will be coming back for my 5th stay no question! Tip: Put on the robes and take a late night swim in the saltwater pool.

Room Tip: Tip for romantic getaway bookings: make sure you book a room with a jetted tub.
2  Thank Schnooob

We greatly appreciate Schnooob taking the time to list all the valuable extras that keep so many loyal guests coming back to Casa Laguna again and again, and we’re so pleased to hear that this couple holds us in such high regard that they have made us their top pick in Laguna Beach. We look forward to providing them with superior service, atmosphere, and amenities for many years to come.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was given a gift certifcate for my birthday so I did not know what to expect. We arrived to a very friendly person at the front desk. He actually showed us to the room and gave us a tour of the grounds along the way. The grounds are well kept up with many places to just kick back and relax. Breakfast was included and was delicious. There are a variety of choices to choose from.
An extra bonus was meeting the wonderful travelers that were also staying there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

It’s always special to learn that someone has experienced Casa Laguna for the first time and expresses their appreciation for the service, atmosphere, and many amenities that make our inn so popular. We thank Donna P for her kind review, and we hope this visit will be the first of many.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Dropped in here for a Friday night to celebrate our anniversary and we cant wait to get back. From the second we walked in the door, we were impressed. The staff was ready as though they were eagerly awaiting our arrival and within minutes we were checked in and on our personal tour of the grounds. Nate was at the front desk and proved immensely on top of his game.

We had one of the smaller sea-view rooms and it was incredibly well-appointed. All of the details were well thought out and it was exactly what my wife and I expected a B&B of this stature should be. My only complaint - as there will always be something - was that the shower was a bit on the small size. A very minor complaint barely worth mentioning, but I try to be fair in my overviews.

The gourmet breakfast was, as everyone raves, pretty awesome. Ive seen far too many foodie-reviews on it to even attempt my own, but Id eat there again, and hopefully I will!

Overall a great, romantic getaway - one that my wife and I will not soon forget. Definitely give this place a try if youre in Laguna.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kathryn M, General Manager at Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

We’re so glad the couple chose to celebrate their anniversary at Casa Laguna. It appears that our dedicated guest-first service, acclaimed food, and wide-ranging amenities helped make their celebration romantic and enjoyable, and we can soon add them to our extended family of regularly returning guests. Next time, we’ll suggest they choose a Deluxe Ocean View room, which has a big jetted spa tub/shower built for two, that has that extra room this guest prefers. We want this couple to know how much we appreciate their business, and we thank Adam H for his informative, fair and balanced review.