“BEST EVER! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!!”

Nick's Laguna Beach
Ranked #1 of 180 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Ave
Description: Nick's indoor/outdoor Laguna Beach venue features Classic American comfort food, crave-able bar snacks, plus unique cocktails & an extensive wine list. Located in the heart of Laguna Beach, our intimate 80-seat restaurant features a chic bar and beautiful outdoor patio. Our décor highlights several artistic touches, from inlaid abalone and oyster-shell accents to artistic mosaic tile floors. The Exotic wood-trimmed booths and hand-blown glass lamps along with warm tones of brown, blue and sand complement the exposed brick walls. Our exhibition kitchen showcases the talents of our passionate culinary team. Nick’s Laguna Beach has become a favorite in Orange County to dine, drink and escape.
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Wow. Need I say more. This is the best restaurant I have reviewed to date. The food was fabulous. She had the veggie burger that was made in house and delicious. I had the Ribeye salad. The steak was perfectly cooked and absolutely melt in your mouth. The salad was quite the surprise with soft and delicate potato salad underneath topped with field greens with a halved large cherry tomato and wedge of delicious blue? cheese on the side. Once I finished every bite of that I barely had room for the perfectly cooked and stuffed loaded potato. I could have easily skipped that. Top all that off with a really great Long Island Ice Tea and an Oat Stout beer that was heavenly smooth. We also had their famous fried deviled egg that was very unique and a bit spicy. All this and a generous tip for just over $70. I highly recommend this place and I found out they also have 3 more locations on SoCal. I'll be back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nick's is just a Laguna tradition...and a good one. It is by far to me the best place to eat in Laguna Beach. The deep fried deviled eggs are to die for, their Long Island Ice teas will give you a new perspective on life, and their Halibut sandwich is like heaven on a bun....not to mention their peanut cole slaw and deep fried asparagus. Can you tell I love their food. Go and see for your self...its right on PCH across the street from the Laguna Hotel. MMM MMM Good.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

For a fun, busy, but noisy night - full of atmosphere - enjoy a cocktail (or two) at Nicks!!
Located on the main Pacific Coast Highway in the heart of Laguna Beach - this fun bar is worth a visit!
Their cocktails are great and the more you have, the greater the fun you seem to have (don't understand it!).
Enjoy this busy place!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed strolling the streets of Laguna Beach and finished up the evening with a meal at Nick's. The staff was very friendly...except for one issue: our waiter gave us shot-size water glasses that we were constantly empty. We saw that the 3 tables around us (all within arm's length-very packed seating) were also drinking water, but had full-size glasses! what gives?

Besides the water rationing, the food was good. I had the salmon and my wife had the chicken. My salmon was excellent and her chicken was average. When we visit Laguna next, we will try something else.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Great menu with wonderful service. Great location across from the beach. East coasters who felt the food was equal to nyc. Great call and we will be back!