“BO KNOWS BBQ”

Add it.
Bo's Barbecue & Catering Rest
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome brisket! He said he cooks it for ten hours. I know white bread is traditional, but come on even biscuits would be better.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've seen reviews both pro and con on Bo's. I have lived in Kansas City BBQ country as well as Texas dry-rub country. Bo's was a very well done BBQ. We tried ribs( the best of their fare), links which I like, and brisket. All were done well and their sauce was very good. A bit sweet and tangy. We got there early and there was no crowd as others have had. Service was fine. I would say the prices are high, but this Lafayette, Ca. where restaurants are ALL over-priced!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was horrible. We waited to order for about 3 minutes because there was no one at the front cash register where you pay and order. Just some girl washing the dishes in the back. The sodas in the fridge were just stocked so they weren't cold. We didn't wait very long for dinner to arrive but that was horrible. We ordered the ribs which came with a slice of baguette, potato salad which was dreadful and a green salad which consisted of just leaves with no dressing. When I moved the leaves around I found soggy, slimy, crushed spinach leaves on my plate. Now onto the ribs. The smokiness of them was really quite nice, however the sauce was not to my liking and they were only just warm. Makes you wonder how long they sat out. The decor or ambience was much like a deli and fairly clean. This restaurant needed to be revamped, have a better menu and better food. Gordon Ramsey and Robert Irvine where are you??!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Bo's is causal, but puts out consistently good barbecue, with outdoor dining and a surprisingly good wine list.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

great vibe, great food. real mom and pop place. Nice live jazz. Delightful. loved the ribs and brisket. combo plate plenty for 2 to share.