“Millies Kitchen”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Best ever corn beef hash Benedict! Cozy and clean restaurant. Friendly staff. Best ever corn beef hash Benedict!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Seems like Millies has been around forever. Even has its street named for it. Classic breakfast/lunch cafe decor, classic menu. All food well served by a friendly, homey group of waiters. Parking in its lot can be tricky if you are on the hilly part.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Millies Kitchen is a place we go to when we are longing for an old fashion breakfast with eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. I like the potatoes and the bacon well done. When I ask for it that is what I get! The staff is efficient and the service is fast. A good place for breakfast - any types - and lunch. I recommend it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Just what the wife and I were looking for today - a straightforward breakfast place with good food. I had eggs over easy, bacon, a sausage, toast and hash browns, the wife had eggs benedict, and coffee. All cooked just right. Excellent friendly and attentive service. Easy, homey environment, and a solid value for what you get. I'll be back. If you're going, it's easy to miss, being set back off the road a little, so keep your eyes open.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I visited on a rainy, chilled morning around 6 AM. I was happy to find a place open that was close to the freeway exit. When I walked in, I was seated and I instantly noticed a breeze. Iit was cold inside the restaurant. I ordered a hot chocolate which came quickly.Being more tired than hungry I ordered two scrambled eggs and a piece of coffee cake. The coffee cake was quite large, light with a crumbly topping. It was delicious. I asked for salsa from my eggs and found it to be mainly onions. My bill came promptly and I visited the restroom which was spic and span but also cold.