“Another hit in Lafayette”
Review of Chow Restaurant

Chow Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We support our neighbors and local farms by offering fresh, organic, healthy ingredients. Our chicken is organic free-range, our beef is natural & organic and our seafood is sustainably caught & delivered fresh. All our desserts are made fresh daily in our Lafayette location and fresh juices are pressed to order. This commitment to quality has put us on San Francisco Chronicle's list of the Top 100 Restaurants in the Bay Area nine years in a row.
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Another hidden gem in Lafayette is Chow. I stopped in for a late lunch, and it was still doing a good business. Nothing fancy, just a pizza and a beer, but both were very good. The menu offered a wide selection of options; I was just feeling somewhat basic. I also enjoyed the atmosphere, as there is a market & bakery in the back of the restaurant. Staff was very good, and it made for an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Chow's is definitely a reliable place to come for a family meal. Food, service, atmosphere all very good on a regular basis.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal at chows layfayette, sat outside enjoying the wonderful weather and enjoyed a glass of wine and the lasagna and my lovely date had the organic chicken breast both meals were excellent. Service was just ok

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I have dined at Chow many times thru the years, and generally had good meals, but on a recent visit, it was a total disaster. And now that I think of it the food quality and service at Chow has been suffering the last few visits. On my most recent visit, the pasta for me and my companion was cold and the server was not the most accommodating on our request to start over. I also noticed another gentleman sitting near-by sending his order back for some reason. Three orders returned in a short time does not speak well for the restaurant. It will be a long time for me to ever return to this place!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Comfortable outside seating on the patio with reasonably priced fresh menu items. Our friends always bring their dog as do lots of others. Service is excellent, the place is always jumping, and if something isn’t on the menu but they have it in their market, they’ll be happy to cook it up1 Nice, cozy atmosphere with an indoor fireplace too.