“Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa”

Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lafayette
Marco Island, Florida
“Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, great service. This was our third stay when visiting the area. As it was our anniversary, we were surprised by a bottle of champagne after we checked into our room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
NBozych, General Manager at Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback; it is an honor to know you chose Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa to celebrate your anniversary. Providing excellent service has always been of utmost importance to us here at the property! Thank you for sharing your day with us. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Nick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went to the spa on June 7th for my birthday.
We both had the Mini-Spa Day which was totally excellent.
It consisted of a 50 minute massage and a 50 minute men's facial (substituted).
In between each we had fruit, cheese and wine out by the pool.
The pool is very secluded and quiet.
The facial I had I believe is the best one I have ever had.
The aesthetician was very knowledgable and proficient.
The massage was also good, very relaxing.
I would highly recommend the spa,
We did not stay at the hotel as we were staying with friends within walking ditance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Many thanks for choosing the Spa at the Park while visiting the area. I am so proud of my beautiful property and wonderful staff! We truly appreciate hearing from you and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back for another spa day or memorable getaway.

Warm regards,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

On a busy road/highway, but very peaceful inside. My room was very large, the staff attentive and pleasant, and the amenities fantastic. I was here for business and highly recommend it! Food at the bar/buffets was great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your compliments about the property. Our rooms average the largest square footage in the area and our location provides a sanctuary for travelers looking to relax in a peaceful environment. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Hayward, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Was here for a 3 day work meeting/retreat, and the rooms and staff were exceptional! I'm already planning on a girls spa day and/or a couples get away. Breakfasts were great. We also had lunch a couple of days that I believe were from the hotel. I had an amazing dinner (crab cake and calamari appetizers, Caesar salads, flank steak with Fries and Park Burger. ALL very good. Nice wine and cocktail selection as well.

Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

WE were in town for a family graduation party and this hotel was 10 minutes away but it was way more than "convenient"; we felt very welcomed from the time we checked in with Sabrina, who helped us find a florist, to the the day we had to find a luggage store and were incredibly helped by our breakfast waitress, Taylor.
Arthur took us to our room and explained all the amenities, including shuttle service and then, when we asked about a ride, Allen was very professional and friendly. There must be something about living in California that causes everyone to be so happy and helpful!!
The food was delicious and we even managed to get some late-night popcorn for an in-room movie. THANK YOU to everyone for making this visit so enjoyable

Room Tip: We were in room # 335 and it was spacious, lovely, quiet and warm. Nice view of the courtyard where...
Green Features: Check the website for details. The staff were very accommodating and we really enjoyed our stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed one night at Lafayette Park Hotel last week. The room was excellent, the front desk people were very helpful. Sitting on the terrace enjoying drinks late Tuesday night with business associates by the fire was great.The Pliny Elders IPA was delicious. I plan on coming back to the East Bay area with my wife in the future and will definitely stay at this hotel as its location near the Oakland Airport, Napa Valley and parks is great.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with king beds. Large and roomy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
NBozych, General Manager at Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Your wonderful comments have been shared with the team who are eager to welcome you back for another memorable stay. Thank you for your praise. We go great lengths to please our guests and positive feedback is truly the best reward we could ask for.

Southlake, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stay here every time we go to the Bay Area because it is where we used to live and our friends are there. But the bathroom tile, fixtures, carpeting, bedding - EVERYTHING is SUPER OLD. It is so dated that it gives me the feeling of it being not that clean. The faucets in the bathroom and shower are the same ones that I had in a house I built in 1999 - and that house was not a luxury home or even close: these were the cheapest fixtures that they sold in 1999. The shower surround is a very basic 6x6 ceramic tile and again, the most basic tile you could find in about 1999. I know that remodeling is expensive and the $159 rate that we paid is probably about right for the quality of the rooms, but I personally would not mind paying a bit more if they fixed this place up. The mattress had some serious BOING going on and I nearly fell off the edge as it is starting to slope downward on the sides. The bedding is also super old and smells of dust. We love the restaurant and the location, but if you are looking for a luxury stay in Bay, this is not it.

I had a nice massage while I was there, and the staff are very friendly and professional. But the spa is super tiny and the dressing room is anything but private (you are stripping right next to the toilet area). I have read the other ratings here and 'upscale' must be from somewhere like Indiana - this is not upscale but very basic. The valet on more than one occasion was nowhere to be found and had our keys so we had to go to the front desk (which was very busy at the time) to ask where the valet could be found so we could leave. I would keep my keys and do my own parking if I were you!! they charge you $15 a day regardless if they park or if you do.

Room Tip: We always upgrade to a room with a view of the courtyard or pool.
Green Features: I guess that by never updating the place they have avoided filling the local landfills. The rooms are very dark - saving energy!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joni P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lafayette
Walnut Creek Marriott
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!