“Great Atmosphere”

Add it.
Angel's Place
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Always clean and service is great. I love the spinach omelet. Best experience there was during a meal on the back patio. The owner brought out an appetizer she was testing and asked for our feedback.

Reviewed January 8, 2011

This isn't your grandmother's Greek food. Well, okay, it isn't my grandmother's Greek food. But it's been Americanized, so if you understand that, you'll probably be a little more forgiving. The pastitsio is made with ground turkey instead of beef and/or rabbit. I like that it's less oily, but it's also less cinnamon-y. The lemon potatoes are great, but really expensive for what they are. The gyros are good. They used the pressed meat instead of a carved lamb roast. The tzatziki is very creamy, but my husband likes it. The hummus is good. I think if the prices were a bit lower, we'd go more often. During the farmer's markets, they do a carry-out gyro that's a good price. (But make sure you tell them it's take out and from that menu, or you get the meal one that is 6x the price.)