“Good food on the hotel property.”
Review of Twenty 6

Twenty 6
Reserve with OpenTable
Twenty 6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington, Eisenhower, Avenida Fernando
Description: Focusing on the American Classics, a step into Twenty6 is like a step back in time. Reminiscent of an American Classic Grill, this Palm Springs area restaurant upholds its prestige and distinction by serving "real" food, such as a variety of fresh takes on Eggs Benedict for breakfast, BLTs and Hand Formed Burgers for lunch. Try a Filet Oscar for dinner, using the best and freshest product in season. Whether dining for business, romance or with family, Twenty6 provides a memorable experience for all.
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I liked it. It was quick and good. Reasonably priced. Good restaurant that does what it sets out to do. Not memorable

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I think everything is new about this place. We ate here before but I'm not sure it's the same menu/cook/etc. I read about it on TripAdvisor and was surprised to see it ranked so high as we didn't like it in the past. We had lunch here on a cold rainy day and was pleasantly surprised. They don't use plates. They serve your meal on a wooden plank and for some reason it adds to the charm. Try the tomato soup and turkey club. The soup is very good and the turkey is real carved turkey. Yum. Great beer on tap too.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

After eating at these great restaurants all weekend, I was at my breaking point of not being able to eat another thing..but I have to say because it was Sunday, I tried the Bacon Bloody Mary's and WOW! That was like a meal in itself!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Twenty 6 provided more ambiance and higher quality food than I expected because I had only walked past the bar/pub portion of their restaurant while staying at the resort. We stopped in for dinner and were quite surprised by the daily offerings. My slow roasted salmon was moist and flavorul with a crispy roasted finish. The organic carrots were steamed to perfection and still hot when brought to the table. The drinks were generous. The service from Gabriel was outstanding. A lovely view of one of the resorts largest fountains added to the ambiance. As the sun set and the dining voices grew louder the fountain hushed the sounds and created an intimate dining atmosphere.

1  Thank GoKate
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Oh, ethereal foamy richness!! The breakfast here is beyond compare. Eggs Benedict has a new meaning in life - I didn't need to eat a thing till the next day it was so good. Service from everyone we encountered at La Quinta was exceptional - and they were BUSY! We'll be back!