“Great breakfast”

Ranked #7 of 123 Restaurants in La Quinta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great food and wonderful service. We had large group and the staff was very helpful in arranging a table and did a terrific job serving use. would definitely return.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Huge portions, fresh ingredients, homemade jam, friendly staff. Love this restaurant. I come here often with my husband and my friends, we love it. My favorite is building my own omelet and the breakfast quesadilla. Coffee stays full and food comes quick.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had breakfast at Louise's Pantry a few days ago, while visiting Palm Springs. Very friendly, prompt service, good food, cool décor, and they even had flavored nondairy creamers for the coffee (I'm lactose intolerant). Will definitely return on my next trip to Palm Springs.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great old school portions and favorites. All day breakfast and good sandwiches for lunch! Service good. Always consistent. Great after church on Sunday, after a game of golf, or quick bite for lunch

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and son visited before and said - This was very good food- service- and prices!

I stepped up to the counter to check in amongst lots of people just leaving as the cashier just finishes what she was doing, and the owner (Louise) walks up to my wife seconds later and has us seated -wow! I observed during our seating that Louise continously walks the tables making sure they were clean and ready for diners as the wait staff took orders and provided exceptional service!
I had the Ruben (made perfectly like it should be) and wow very nice flavours...as well as the potatoe salad (wow again). My son ordered the Monte Christo (I tasted a quarter of his sandwich - didnt know which was better). The Monte Christo egg batter bread tasted like beautiful french pastry lightly sprinkled with powder sugar! My wife ordered the chicken salad that was delivered in a pastry like round shell. It was huge! (and tasted great too!).

Yes - this place is great for Breakfast - lunch...I didnt see dinners...The decor is splattered with historic "Palm Springs" events that celeberites helped createl
We will be back - enjoy!