“Out to dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill

Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trabuco Canyon, California
“Out to dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

WE were looking for a place to eat, drove down to Old Town Quinta and drove around the village. WE noticed that Stuft Pizza was a busy place so we decided to try it.

We were 10 minutes past happy hour but our waitress still offered us 1/2 priced drinks.

Service was great, the food was really good. Had pizza, salad, and some good red wine.

Visited August 2012

Wellington, New Zealand
“Lovely fresh tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Stuft. My husband and I shared 3 small plates (they were not that small), we had chicken quesidella, shrimp and rice and chicken lettuce wraps, everything was delicious, we could not eat it all! I had a delicious Mai Tai for my drink and my husband had a Texas Mule I think it was, both were enjoyable.
Service was excellent and we would have no hesitation In recommending or returning to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
la quinta, ca
“Lunch in the fall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Sit outside if the weather is good and have one of the great salads. I love the greek salad and small margarita pizza

Visited November 2011
providence
“Like a lot of other places”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Nothing to write home about. Typical comfort food menu. Service was indifferent.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Santa Clarita, California
“Fun place to grab a bite to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

The menu is expansive! We had a mini pizza and appetizers one night and had a taco salad/club sandwich for lunch another day which were all very good-large portions! The beer on tap is very good (the honey something was delisious!) and the servers were friendly. The bar staff even made a special drink for me when I told them I liked the mix of pineapple/coconut but didnt want a pina colada :o)

Visited June 2012