“On the whole we had a very good experience here.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta

Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in La Quinta
Chilliwack, Canada
“On the whole we had a very good experience here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2011

We enjoyed our stay here and felt we got good value for our money. Breakfasts very good and found the servers, especially Nettie very nice. Would of enjoyed a little dessert item at dinner time. One of the desk clerks, a gal, could of been a little more helpful and friendlier. A negative also would be the hair we found on our sheets and in the bathtub. Not good... Traffic noise also was an issue as we were on the road side but can live with that as well. As I said on the whole we were satisfied with our stay and would come again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Nantwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

Stayed for 5 nights in a room with all the facilities we needed. Very comfy bed and no noise from traffic etc.
The breakfast was well, prepared and the evening managers reception Monday through Thursday was great.
We cannot praise the staff enough. Extremely helpful and courteous. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.

edmonton, alberta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Homewood Suites. The complimentary breakfast was very well done. We had very obliging staff looking after our every need - one person in particular named Nettie! We took advantage of the hospitality in the evening only once because we were busy with our friends who were staying in a condo down the street. If we had been holidaying on our own the refreshments at 5:00 would have been very welcomed - next time!! The pool in the morning sun was such a treat - well maintained, yet never busy that time of the day. We will be back for sure!

1 Thank debbiejordac2
San Luis Obispo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

Overall our stay was great. The complimentary breakfast and light dinner was a nice convenience. All the staff we interacted with were all very friendly, especially Nettie in the dining area! I felt that the housekeeping practices could be improved on. Our room - while neat and tidy, could have been cleaned better. Our bathroom sink had not been scrubbed or our shower floor (there was a hair in the shower). Our sheets were clean, but the pillows definitely could have been laundered after being used by so many guests , there was a slight odor on the pillows. We had a non smoking room, but there was a faint smell of cigarettes when we checked into the room. With an improvement in the housekeeping department, I would have given this hotel 5 stars.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RnM_11
Homewoodlaquinta, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
I apologize that there were issues with the room cleanliness during your recent stay. I believe we have resolved the issues you experienced and I regret that this negatively affected your visit. The feedback from our guests is important to our success and I appreciate that you took the time to mention this to us. I also appreciate your very kind comments regarding our staff and our great potential. If possible, please contact me at the hotel so that I may be of further assistance.
La Quinta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2011

We enjoyed our stay. The LaQuinta Suites has a wonderful staff. Every staff member that we dealt with were very helpful and pleasant. It made our stay very enjoyable.

1 Thank laquintahapppy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

The hotel is in a convenient location and we liked that it was close to everything. Although it is situated on a busy highway we could not hear the traffic at all. It has a heated swimming pool and that was nice. Providing breakfast was a great perk. It has everything you need ....a kitchen, living room and bedroom. The kitchen has everything you would need. It is a good value for the money. The only drawback was that we couldn't access the exercise room because our key would not open the door even after the keys were recalibrated.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsP19
Victorville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

I travel to the Palm Springs area frequently. Whenever I am there, I only stay at Homewood Suites in La Quinta. I have stayed at other hotels, including the Hyatt and JW Marriott chain, but the customer service that I receive at La Quinta is better than any supposed 4-Star hotel or resort. Homewood offers rooms with full kitchens and a living room to offer you the feel of a small home-away-from-home, rather than a bedroom. I also enjoy the complimentary Manager's Reception, Mon.-Thurs., serving happy hour and a full dinner, as well as a full breakfast, which is served daily. This makes it much easier for people on-the-run or families on a budget.
Sue, Johnny, Anthony, Clarice, and Dave work the front desk, and at least one of them is always there to greet me with a smile! Nettie is in the food service and makes a point to talk to me every time I am there and won't let me bus my own dishes! If you have a problem, just tell them, and they will try to fix it, which is why I love this hotel!!! Hilton Hotels has created a warm, cozy down-home feeling with the Homewood Suites' chain, and I have to honestly say, Homewood La Quinta is my home-away-from-home!!! Whether I am here alone or with my family, I always choose Homewood Suites La Quinta!
(If you want to read another review from me, just search Homewood Suites Tennis Anyone. You should find it.)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert
The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta? Share your experiences!