“Great stay! Everything was well taken care of and well done.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in La Quinta
“Great stay! Everything was well taken care of and well done.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great stay for a tennis event. Lots of little things are offered as well: ice water with lemons, coffee, tennis draw sheets, free lip balm, visors, and bottled water. Very accommodating staff and service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank noteach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I reviewed this hotel a year ago and had a few negative comments about it. However I returned in November 2012 for a short visit and have to say that despite my initial review I found this to be a very pleasant stay. The rooms are clean, well serviced and the breakfast and weekday evening meals are very good. This hotel is very close to the Tennis Garden and therefore prices during the Indian Wells tournament are high, if you can get a booking at all. I find it odd that it is showing full for March 2014 already when you can only book one year in advance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. The rates during the November time frame were very reasonable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mhender
Del Mar, California
Reviewed March 19, 2013

While visiting friends and family in La Quinta, my wife and I were lucky enough to reserve a room at The Homewood Suites. We were extremely pleased with the stay. Right from the moment we walked in, the staff made us feel as if we were old friends. The smiles were genuine.
They have a pretty two-story tall lobby with a bridge walkway on the second floor. They also serve dinner and breakfast there. The furniture and carpet looked brand new.
The front desk agent was extremely friendly. He placed us in a beautiful 1-bedroom suite on the third floor with a patio that overlooked the tennis stadium. The night maintenance man was kind enough to help us with our baggage.
The suite was clean and comfortable. Everything worked as I expected it would. The shower was hot with good water pressure. Big HDTV’s, a little kitchen with cookware and service for four. The AC worked great – it was 86 during our stay but our suite was cool and quiet.
The next time I travel to La Quinta, I will certainly stay at the Homewood Suites. The location was perfect for our needs - it is right on the corner of Washington and 111. The room was great. The food was delicious. And, the folks that work there are just the nicest bunch of people you’ll ever meet!

Room Tip: Lots of rooms have balconies so big that there is room for lounge chairs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank D_n_T_Del_Mar
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are attending an event at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden this is a good choice. Rooms are clean and comfortable, well appointed and quiet. Breakfast is the usual choices, nothing really great, but enough variety that you can find something. Desk staff is helpful. Business center is free and adequate.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bill F
Iowa
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here for six days on business and could not have been happier. The lighting and the wonderful aroma in the hallways was almost unlike any other hotel experience I have ever had. This place made it a joy to wake up in the morning. Breakfast and dinner was enjoyed by the pool each and every night of my stay.

The pool and hot tub area was amazing. Hotel in great central location for La Quinta and Indian Wells activities. The entire grounds from carpet to parking lot were ultra clean and tidy and the staff was very accommodating and kind. If I was to come here again there is not the slightest hesitation that I would stay here again. Whatever it is these people are doing at this hotel I wish all hotels would follow their guidance. The place is phenomenal.

Room Tip: Find one on the ground floor opening up to the pool or one with a balcony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tpharkman
Saint Louis, Michigan, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very nice clean well appointed property. Our suite had a large bedroom with king size bed, large bathroom, small kitchen, and living room area. Very clean, updated property. Bed and linens were excellent. I could stay here for an extended time and be very happy. Is close to many restaurants and shopping. Was very impreserd.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am writing this review during our 4 day stay at this property. The hotel is clean and well situated. The suite consisting of a bedroom, sitting room and kitchen is nicely furnished in a country style. The bed is very comfortable. The bathroom is well appointed. Internet wi-fi works very well. Breakfast is acceptable. My negative comment is that at other Hilton chains they serve fruit salad with breakfast, but not here.

During the week this hotel serves complimentary dinner. This is a fixed choice dinner. On the positive side, staff did their best to accommodate us, as we are both vegetarians. However, my suggestion is that they be proactive in providing a vegetarian choice on the menu. However, I am not certain this is possible.

The best part of our stay here has been the staff. They are universally cheerful and it is quite evident they like their jobs. I also want to mention that one of the kitchen staff could not do enough to help us. We were so impressed that we wrote the hotel manager about this gem of an employee.

Would we stay here again? You bet we would!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
The Westin Desert Willow Villas
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta? Share your experiences!