“Let me count the ways why I didn't enjoy my dinner ...”
Review of Las Casuelas Quinta - CLOSED

Las Casuelas Quinta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Las Casuelas is at best a mediocre dining experience. They offer far too many selections on their menu to do any one well and the food quality is mediocre at best. From my recent visit the following were quite disappointing:

- the classic margarita was huge with a nice tequila kick but little else going for it. The mix was clearly pre-made with a bitter taste - not at all enjoyable
- the food is sloppy Tex-Mex at best. The plates are overflowing with far too much rice, refried beans and everything is drenched in sauces (I had the Chimichanga). Not a lot of taste!
- the service was far too rushed - we hadn't even finished our appetizer and the main course arrived - what's the hurry!

If you like Mexican you can do far better within a ten minute drive including Macario's and Rosamarilo.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We've eaten here many times over the years while on vacation but his visit was poor. I could not eat my appetizer and the overall quality of food was low. Wilted and discolored salad, unsavory guacamole, were just a few of the complaints. Good service, but will not return.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We have loved other locations of Las Casuelas, so thought we would give this one a try. You can imagine my delight when I opened the menu to find a low-carb menu! After a delicious guacamole appetizer, we decided to try the lettuce wraps with chicken. It was enough to split between two people and they were DELICIOUS. Plenty of flavorful chicken, cheese, more guacamole, a delicious sauce and plenty of lettuce to wrap it all up in. Service was great. Would definitely go back for those lettuce wraps!

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Although my Sangria and Fajitas were yummy, we waited almost an hour for our food and our kids were a mess by the time our food was served. The manager comped. the food, but it was still a bad experience. If you decide to eat here, be prepared to wait.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant. So much fun, lots' of seating, great for large groups. Live music, dancing and fun. A great place and beautiful atmosphere with different sections including outside dining.