“First time experience!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went there last night for my birthday, and it was pleasant! I've been to the other las casuelas and was unimpressed but this one was great! Our server was great and the food was really good too. I got a taco, enchilada and my husband got the same with an additional chile reano. Everything including the beans and rice were perfect! I had a bad taste in my mouth from the other restaurants but this experience will bring us back for sure!! They also have a fantastic happy hour sun-fri 3pm on I think! Go there and enjoy!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Wonderful food, and ver friendly service. We got party platers of food to go for 11 people and it was properly prepared and packaged and when served at our house, tasted straight from the kitchen. Camille, good luck at Cal Polly, San Luis Obispo

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went for my daughter's birthday with some of her friends. Food took a long time to come out. My fish tacos were cold and my daughter had two hairs in her chicken tacos. Waiter was very apologetic. My daughter's friends were not too happy with their meals either. Also, music and ambient noise were so loud it was hard to have a conversation with anyone. We will not be back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was decent. What really didn't sit well with us is that we were put into side room when there were so many open tables in main room. Couldn't see live music and while we thought it was because we had two kids with us, there were so many kids out front. Service was ok at best. He had a long pinky nail to pick his nose. Grossed us out.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Delicious Mexican with a little different twist. Order the appetizer platter and you get a taste of everything good about this restaurant without the big expense.