“More fish than I could eat”

Fisherman's Market & Grill
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“More fish than I could eat”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I ordered Mahi Mahi fish tacos and they were loaded with fish. I could have easily shared them with someone. The coleslaw was really good and I can't say that about most I try.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sultan13

San Diego, California
“Casual dining”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

They have a ton on seafood options. You could go there many ttimes without trying all your favorites.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank LindaJ60750
La Quinta, CA
“Excellent fish in a casual setting”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I'm surprised to read several reviews panning this restaurant. Those of us who live here year round frequently dine there and always enjoy it. On Friday and Saturday nights they have a live band starting at 8PM with a very small dance floor. Lots of fun.

We have never had a bad meal there. I love to get the Cajun grilled salmon Caesar at lunchtime. Fish tacos are great, too. They have a lot of very good specials during lunch and several in the evenings, sometimes they include a glass of wine.

We stopped there just the other day to purchase some salmon filets to grill at home. As always, they were fresh and exactly what we'd expected.

Fisherman's is the place we go for dinner at least twice a month and always, always have enjoyed it. Give them a try.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nitrobrune
Vancouver, Canada
“No more!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very uneven meals! In my personal opinion going downhill. The fish dried out & the fries way too much spice. Used to be a favourite in downtown, but have been going to Palm Desert & won't be going back!

Visited December 2012
La Q, California
“There are better fish and chips than here”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

As we entered the Fisherman's Market and Gril an gentleman greeted us by saying we have the workd's best fish and chips. Perhaps because of this kind of introduction some people beleive it but for us we have had much better many times at other places. My wife had the talapia and did not eat it she found it bland and over cooked. I agree with review that said they never recommend this place we would agree - we will not recommend it.

• Visited December 2012