“Very over priced”

The Beer Hunter
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're "the place where friends gather" and offer the best selection of sports, food and beverages in the area to be enjoyed inside or outside on our patio. From our full service bar to our varied menu to our multiple game tables, there's something for everyone at The Beer Hunter!
Indio, California
“Very over priced”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stopped by for a drink and bar snack. Lots of TV's for sports. Ordered a beer from their menu. The staff couldn't find it so tried another. They had to ask several other people and finally found it. Wine was very standard. Ordered the deluxe BBQ chicken wings bar order. It came and had 6 wings on it for $25. The whole bill was way over priced and so we left after the wings and 1 drink. I have written this off my list.

• Visited December 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Eclectic and fun!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Bistro tables, pool tables, froze ball tables, TV's everywhere....fun locale. A kid in the background crying...kinda ruins the cool atmosphere but good service and great beer.

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Dinner at the Beer Hunter Sports Pub & Grill”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been coming to the Palm Springs area for years on business and make a point of always spending a night at the Beer Hunter. There are plenty of tvs and I was there for the 24 hours of NCAA basketball. The food was great, I had a personal pizza and one of a thousand beers they have. My server was very friendly and made sure my beer was always full. There is a lot of golf memorabilia around the place, mainly PGA Tour Players golf bags. Had a great time and will be back next year!

• Visited November 2012
Calgary
“Likely our last time due to service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place has been a regular on our list of restaurants when in Palm Springs, but will be removed from the list after our experience in late Nov, 2012.
The waitress could barely handle three small tables, which included myself, wife and young daughter........I had the tortilla soup that was not too bad but my wifes "soup of the day" was ice cold when the server brought it. It took over 10 minutes to get someone other than our server to take it back and "pop it in the microwave". We saw the server only twice while we sat there and had to wait for our drink orders to be refilled.....not good if you order something spicy as I did.
The place is getting old looking and for someplace called beerhunters there is not that many draught beers on tap
We went on a slow weeknite so there should have been no excuses for the poor service in the front and back of the restaurant..

• Visited November 2012
California
“Outdated”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stopped by to catch a few games here while in town for a wedding. When I walked in I thought I went back in time. The TV's here are old, outdated, and very small. I could not believe the bad picture quality. The food was good, the beer selection fantastic. But if you are wanting to watch your favorite team, I suggest another location

Visited October 2012