“great place!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Tysons Corner, Virginia
“great place!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

this low end place for taco's was clean and well cared for! The shrimp taco's were wonderful. the manager was walking around asking everyone if their dinner was fine, and he seemeed he really cared.....I'd go back!

Visited September 2013

Vancouver, Bc
“You win! The best chain ever”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am normally biased to individually owned cafes and restaurants, as I usually find chains have the science of cheaping out on healthy ingredients down to quite a science. This was truly delicious, fresh and natural ingredients. I chose the salmon tacos with chimichurri sauce, my husband enjoyed the fish tacos, and I ordered two plates of three steak tacos and split it up for my three kids. Everyone really enjoyed the meal here, the clean patio and interior, the salsa bar. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
La Quinta, California, United States
“Best Customer Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food is fresh, tasty and grilled. Special taco sauce is really nice. Great PU catering ideas. i have used them many times. Perfectly packed with everything you need to spread a catered event with plenty of food. Customer Service ids the best I have experience in a long time.. I dropped my PU and they remade everything AMAZING

Visited April 2013
La Quinta, CA USA
“Mexican made merry”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This Mexican eat in or take out is fresh every single day. the servers are friendly and the place is as clean as can be. The aquarium is perfect for toddles to watch the fish while dinner is being prepared.

Visited May 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The fish taco's are outstanding! We sat outside and enjoyed our lunch in the fine Southern California weather.

Visited March 2013