“great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
CAMPBELL RIVER
“great food”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Our group visited Bucatini on a Friday night. Two of our group had been there before (many times) and encouraged our visit. My thanks to them! It's a bit challenging to find the restaurant bit worth the effort. The food is very good with large portions and fairly quick service. The menu is large and there were, I think, 5 different specials. Our party had both menu items and specials and we were all happy with our choices. It is the best Italian food I've had here in the Coachella Valley.

• Visited December 2013

New Westminster, Canada
“Great Italian food and fabulous menu and specials”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We attended this restaurant last night. We were greeted at the door by a young lady with a big smile. Our waiter was exceptional going through the specials and explaining the various menu dishes as well as making recommendations. My wife and I shared a salad that was delicious and it is to be noted that the salads are ample so please share. My wife had the Canneloni that melted in your mouth and I had a pizza with mild Italian sausage, onions, roasted red peppers and more on a thin crust and it was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. Our condo is in Palm Springs but we would travel to La Quinta to attend this Italian restaurant again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank fjbenoit
La Quinta, California
“Great Italian Food in the Desert”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great Italian food at reasonable prices with nice atmosphere. The service is very inconsistent though. I've had wonderful, attentive waiters with quick food delivery, and I've also experienced the exact opposite. All things considered I recommend giving them a try and let the food speak for itself!

• Visited July 2013
La Quinta, CA USA
“More than pizza”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

the pizzas are very good and I always judge Italian places by their antipasti...this one gets high marks.

Visited May 2013
La Quinta
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Bucatini is a breath of fresh air on the dining scene. The food is excellent, service is great and the price is right. It's about time a restaurant opened up that serves good food at reasonable prices. We love this place and dine here often. We need more fair priced restaurants here in the desert especially in the East Valley.

Visited May 2013