“Best Steak House”

LG's Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
LG's Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cross street: Washington
Newport Beach, California
“Best Steak House”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is my families favorite restaurant whenever we come to Palm Springs area! Their caesar salad is incredible! We have always had a great dining experience every time! Food and service are outstanding. Very family friendly.

• Visited May 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Had Caesar Salad prepared atbleside. Great taste and fun to watch it made. They had a special of 8oz prime Filet and 2 4 oz lobster tails. One order of the special plus splitting a baked potato made for a breat meal for two. While it is on the pricey side, it is well worth it. We come here everytime we are in the area.

• Visited May 2012
Hummelstown, pa
“Perfect Again and Again”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have been eating at LG's for more than 20 years.
Consistency and Quality are the keys to a great restaurant and LG's Prime exemplifies
both. I just left the desert after vacation and ate at the La Quinta Location 3 times in 11 days.
Yes the steak is the best I have ever had, but I did stray one night and had the Lamb Chops.
All fantastic. And while some of the upper end restaurants are cutting back on their wine lists I am happy to say the list at LG's is full and diverse. Great job to Chris and all his staff.

• Visited April 2012
Palm Desert
“Had my reheasral dinner here”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Loved it! Great food and service. I would recommend for special occasions.

San Jose CA
“Great steak and great service”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This is the first time we ate at LG's. We shared the dry-aged porterhouse. My wife and I were stunned at how big it was. The waiter cut it up for us. It was wonderful. The scallopped potatoes were great; the brussel sprouts not so much. Excellent dessert to finish the night.
Oh, we just came from the BNP Paribas Open. I was a bit worried when I called to make a reservation that we were in definitely casual clothes. The reservationist told us in no unconditional terms that we were welcome! My wife was still worried but she didn't need to be. LG's was hospitable and gracious!

Visited March 2012