“Great steak and great service”

LG's Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
LG's Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This is the first time we ate at LG's. We shared the dry-aged porterhouse. My wife and I were stunned at how big it was. The waiter cut it up for us. It was wonderful. The scallopped potatoes were great; the brussel sprouts not so much. Excellent dessert to finish the night.
Oh, we just came from the BNP Paribas Open. I was a bit worried when I called to make a reservation that we were in definitely casual clothes. The reservationist told us in no unconditional terms that we were welcome! My wife was still worried but she didn't need to be. LG's was hospitable and gracious!

There are newer reviews for LG's Prime Steakhouse

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great attentive service which starts things off right. The server brought us generous martini's shortly after we were seated. We shared an eight bone rack of lamb cooked to perfection.
We also shared a vegetable special which was roasted brussel sprouts. Usually finished with a generous coating of butter. I requested very light and they were perfect. Our server also offered us a glass of wine not on the wine list which perfectly complimented our lamb. He was a doll and I'm sorry I didn't catch his name. They are on Open Table which is so user friendly and reliable.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We once went to the original LG's but it was old and not very good. This one is nice, roomy, serves dinner late, and has wonderful wait staff and food. Will be here again hopefully.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent dinner. Fillet and rack of lamb cooked to perfection. Excellent wine list and first class service. A little expensive, but well worth every nickel.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

"You get what you pay for" ... is certainly true of this restaurant. Truly superb food and service. Bring back our Palm Desert location ... we miss it!