“Beautiful”
Review of Spa La Quinta

Spa La Quinta
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an amazing time at this resort during each and every one of my visits. The resort is amazing, the pool staff is efficient and friendly, the spa villas are in a great location and beautifully maintained. I will definitely be back soon! Sorry, this review is long overdue.

3  Thank ko0kla
in 3 reviews
"signature"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

A very solid spa. The male locker room was clean and well equipped. Service was also good in the locker room. The relaxation room was not great, spend time waiting in the courtyard. My massage was very good although 50 mins is never long enough.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Spa at La Quinta Resort & Club several times for various services, and it has become a staple for every trip we make to Palm Springs. My favorites: facial with Sally and massage with Kim. I had the facial this time with some kind of tightening product that honestly took years off my face. The prices are high but comparable to any luxury resort or spa. Make some time before or after services to relax in the beautiful courtyard next to the Spanish-tiled fountain (fireplace going if it is cool out, as it was yesterday). Wonderful. Can't wait to go again!

5  Thank SurgeMSU
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Usually even a so so massage is better than none, but in this case I wish I'd saved my money. The facility and the gift shop is very nice. I wish I'd spent my $ in the gift shop for product rather than spending it for spa services for my spouse and I.

2  Thank Susan N