“Nice spa”
Review of Spa La Quinta

Spa La Quinta
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The spa was very nice and clean. My husband and I both enjoyed our massages.

3  Thank Happel

Reviewed November 6, 2011

I was at La Quinta with my husband who is a tennis buff and while he was playing, I took advantage of the spa services! Right from the moment I walked across the beautiful stones in the courtyard, I felt pampered and cared for. Over the weekend I enjoyed the steam room, soothing lounge area, hot tub and had a wonderful relaxation massage. I also simply spent time re-juvenating in the inner courtyard while sipping fresh fruit herbal infusions.

2  Thank zoeyryan
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It was the whole experience..I've been to many many spa's..and this was the best massage ever! You are in a room with French Doors that open to a private courtyard, where you can hear a fountain, and birds chirping while soft relaxing music is playing..It was so relaxing, It was worth every penny!

2  Thank mhalbi
Reviewed October 25, 2011

$200 once you ti for a 50 minute massage is a bit much. Tip: check I. Early and enjoy the steam room (needs renovating)' sip tea or cucumber water in the quiet room or enjoy the sun in the outdoor area. After your service relax in the outdoor area and take a dip in the jot tub or use the outdoor shower.

1  Thank EuroTravelLover
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I love to go to a spa and find their "flavor" but this one left a bad taste. The spa employees are unprofessional and the spa amenities are very limited. I was there and left and had to ask if I was there. Did not leave feeling like I had been at a spa. The exfoliation/wrap/massage was the worst spa experience I have ever had. Highly recommend to avoid this one.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member