The Chateau is not, repeat NOT a "b & b"! Rather, it is a small, sophisticated -what Bostonians call- a "boutique hotel". Chris is a unique host who effortlessly anticipated our every need- even encouraging us to try our wings tasting new wines. My favorite sommelier! My second favorite sommelier, Mike! Mary and Tammy are superb and Omar makes a mean Gazpacho!
Most nights we had a glass of wine by the lake and stayed for dinner! -in an area stuffed w/ fabulous restaurants! Flatbread pizza, pasta, chocolate treats to die for AND lost 2 lbs! Wine + pasta + Chocolate = negative 2lbs!
We have stayed at most of the real hotel 'biggies' throughout the Caribbean, -Jamaica, PR, DR, St. Kitts-any place w/ a golf course, (not dropping any names of course!) and the Greater Palm Springs area; we keep coming back here. Got it?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau at Lake La Quinta now more than ever has everything you need to recharge and reconnect. Modeled on a French manor, The Chateau brings old world charm and service to the desert. No request is too big or detail too small. Want The Chateau all to yourself? The resort is available to buy out for corporate and special events, including weddings, reunions, golf outings and more.A chic boutique with a gorgeous lakeside view, picturesque surroundings and stunningly appointed guest rooms awaits you at The Chateau at Lake La Quinta. Energetic and vibrant with an intoxicating mix of attentive service and desert solitude, The Chateau invites indulgence and overwhelms your senses. Fresh from a $3.5 million renovation, which has transformed the property, adding thirteen additional new guest suites, a spectacular new lakeside restaurant, Melange, along with a beautiful new lobby bar, The Chateau offers its guests spectacular lake views from all 24 guest suites, outstanding food, sourced from California's finest family farms, and premium cocktails and wines. The Chateau is a remarkable, new, desert experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chateau at Lake La Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake La Quinta Hotel La Quinta
- The Chateau At Lake La Quinta California Desert