“Our Number-One-Go-To Destination”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in La Quinta
South OC, CA, USA
“Our Number-One-Go-To Destination”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Our most recent stay on Labor Day Weekend 2011 was better than ever, and one of the best stays we've ever had anywhere. The room, the pool, the view, the staff; all served to make this a memorable and relaxing trip that really can't be found elsewhere. It's nice to know that in less than two hours drive, we can be at a destination that makes us as happy as a trip to Hawaii or Mexico. Can't wait to return to Lake La Quinta Inn!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bonesting69

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Del Mar, California
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I took my girlfriend to the inn as a birthday getaway. It was the perfect spot. Very nice rooms. great view of the lake. Perfect breakfast. Our room had a fireplace in it that we did not use because of the time of year but we will definitely go back in the winter months to be able to enjoy that part as well

1 Thank ken m
Altadena, California
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My husband and I selected this Bed & Breakfast getaway for our 3rd anniversary. Great location...centrally located to a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, etc. The room was very clean and comfortable, as was the entire facility. The staff was very hospitable! We will definitely make this tops on our 'getaway retreats' list!

Room Tip: We had room #4 -- cozy setting, faces the lake, close to the pool.
1 Thank Harootunians
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I just got back today from the Lake La quinta Inn! Once again, we had an amazing time. I have never been at such ease on vacation, the minute I arrive there I am truly relaxed. We stayed in room 2 the last time we were there in June, we loved it so much that we had to come back, but we did decide to stay in the captains quarters this time. Each room is so unique and different, and the grounds are just beautiful and peaceful. Chris and Mary are always such a delight to be around, they take such good care of you.The breakfast is always so YUMMY and pretty healthy. I can not say enough great things about this B and B! I am so excited to go back, when ever that will be, it is not soon enough! Big thanks to Chris and Mary for making my bday stay just perfect!

1 Thank kelbel612
tarzana ca.
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Just got back from a three night stay at the Lake La Quinta Inn. Romantic, quiet and beautiful. Chris the manager does an amazing job running this B&B. The room was clean, comfortable and romantic. The view from our bed was incredible and the breakfast "DELICIOUS." Both my husband and I can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My Brother died down in La Quinta in early June. My Mother and I are in Minnesota and my Uncle is up in the Seattle area. When I found this Inn, I spoke with Chris who was kind, very helpful, empathetic and helpful. He arranged so that we could have a set of three rooms next to each other and made sure that anything we needed or needed help with was taken care of. The rooms are excellent, immaculate, with beautiful water views in each one. The hot tub and pool were perfect and clean. And the staff was wonderful. The included breakfasts were excellent as well. I would rate this with a 5 star rating except for two things, which lowered it to a 4 star. No one can call up after the staff leaves in the evening, and they had made an error in switching their internet provider so that the WiFi signal is not strong enough to reach the up stairs rooms, so I had to go to the lobby to use it. Other than that, we plan to use this location every time we are in the area because we like the people so much, the modernness and cleanliness of the entire place. Greg Brown, Minnesota.

Room Tip: Talke to Chris, he was extremely helpful and gave us wonderful rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Long Beach, California
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Right on Lake La Quinta. There were beautiful fish and turtles in the lake. Service was excellent. Chris Chmielak the General Manager was so helpful. We stayed in was the Zen Room. It was quiet and very private. The walk in shower was the wonderful with two shower doors. One from the bathroom and the other opened up onto a totally private garden. Very Romantic Hotel. Great Location. Close to Restaurants, markets and stores. Thank you Chris and Staff.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa

Been to The Chateau at Lake La Quinta? Share your experiences!