“excellent seafood and pasta”
Review of Solano's

Solano's
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Desert Club & Avenida Bermudas
Description: Solano's Bistro is chef owned and operated on Main Street of Old Town La Quinta. Dine inside or outside on our patio, browse beautiful pieces of art from local artists, and feel like family while enjoying the delicious flavors created by Executive Chef Francisco Solano.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

only been once but will definitely go again. my husband had the scallops which were fresh and cooked to perfection; I had a pasta dish and swore it was hand made pasta! good wine list and definitely will return again and again

There are newer reviews for Solano's

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very nice place to dine. Pleasant experience and good food. Ideally located within the village and close to the resort.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were encouraged by a friend of a friend to this charming little restaurant. It absolutely delivered in romantic charm. But sadly the service and food quality was not there during our visit. I had ordered one of the special's. What sounded good from the server, turned out to be a very bland and slightly old mahi mahi. The risotto that came with the meal was not delivered until I asked for it 10 minutes after the entree. My friend's veggie lasagna was good (not great) and I was lucky he wanted to share the large portion. When we were was asked how everything was, I told them about why Ieft the food on my plate. They didn't seem concerned, but asked us to come back again. Uhhh?

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had read many reviews about Solano's and decided to try. We arrived early because of being unsure how difficult it was to find. Our table was not ready until our reservation which allowed us to walk the area before dinner. Our table was ready shortly after we returned. Our waiter ... Fernando ... was outstanding and worth asking for. I had the white fish on Fernando's recommendation and it was excellent. My dining partner had a pasta dish. It was very good but it was not prepared as requested. We shared the apple cobbler ... Save room for it !!!!! The only negative was that the bread never came. Very romantic setting

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived in town on a Friday night without reservations and it was one of the few places in old town that had a table open. The food was good but the service was a bit spotty. My daughter wanted to order off the bar menu instead of the dinner menu. At first our waiter said that was not possible then he caved and allowed her to do so.

Food was very good, not great but very good. Indoors seemed a bit noisier for a nice restaurant but outside was lovely. Would recommend if its is a nice night and you can grab a table on the patio.