“Friendly neighborhood restaurant with healthy delish food!”
Review of Pho Vu

Pho Vu
Ranked #38 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Vietnamese
La Quinta, California
“Friendly neighborhood restaurant with healthy delish food!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Have been here several times for dinner and just love the quality of the food. Staff is friendly and very engaged. We love to stop for a delicious soup (pho) or rice bowl. Go. Enjoy. It is not a place filled with atmosphere but we love the efficiency and cleanliness. YUM

2 Thank T J

Los Angeles, California
“probably the best Vietnamese restaurant!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Pho is classic. The portion is large, don't even need to order "large". Most dishes are good at par with Vietnamese restaurants in Orange County. Setting is simple, clean and nice. Weekend almost always full and "crowded". It's a surprise to see Asian restaurant can have such a business. We've been there 5 times.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chuang004
Palm Desert, CA
“Vietnamese Healthy Food in the middle of the desert.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is our third trip to Pho Vu and each time we were well satisfied. We ordered the spring rolls which were crispy, piping hot and delicious. I had their Vietnamese Coffee which is dark, rich, sweet and very tasty. My spouse had Thai tea which was sweet and creamy. Both were excellent. We each ordered a large bowl of chicken soup with fresh veggies. This was extra tasty but very filling. I would highly recommend this selection. We may choose to come back again tomorrow because we are celebrating the entire week of my spouse's birthday.

• Visited June 2012
Danville, California
“Very Good, Very Crowded”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We are always looking for a good pho place, so we checked out Pho Vu. We saw that it was very busy, which we take as a good sign. Located in a typical California strip mall, Pho Vu is pretty plain atmosphere-wise, with a few tv's on the wall and all the basics, but the food was very good. Tables are pretty close together, so we got plenty of the badly behaved little girl at the next table over, but what can you do? It's not the restaurant's fault, it's the parents' (I guess that's what they were) fault. My grilled pork was tasty and lean. Prices were good for what you got. We will go back again when we're in the area.

• Visited December 2011
Panguitch, Utah
“Something different & delicious”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

When my husband said "let's go out to dinner ...anywhere you want" I thought it the perfect time to try something different. Pho Vu Vietnamese restaurant is nearby in LaQuinta. I love Asian food in general but had never tried Vietnamese food. Of course, I didn't recognize anything on the menu so it was a shot in the dark. We ordered something that was served with "vermicelli" noodles. It turned out to be deliciously cooked meats over a cold salad of noodles and other things. Really good but the cold part was a surprise. I had the chicken and enjoyed it, my husband had a variety of meats, all good. The serving was generous and the price very reasonable. We felt like we'd had a fairly healthy meal, left full but not stuffed and paid a very fair price. I think we'll go back again and try something else.

• Visited December 2011