“Great meal!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

On vacation in California. The Legacy Thai was heavily recommended by friends. It did not disappoint. The restaurant was full but our meals arrived in a timely fashion. The food was delicious. Each dish was its own special delight. It was served nice and hot. The staff was friendly and efficient. If you enjoy Thai food, this is the place to go if you are in the area. Prices for the various dishes were very reasonable. The only reason for a four rating instead of five, is that the restaurant is in need of renovation.

There are newer reviews for Legacy Thai

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean restaurant space in what looked like new development. Plenty of parking (love this about PS area) and no wait for food! Service was great and the food was pretty good as far as Thai food goes. The sauces here run a bit thicker than what I'm used to, but good nonetheless. The highlight was actually their delicious Arnold Palmer!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I would not normally rate a restaurant based on a take out meal but my experience with the food from Legacy was so bad it could not go unmentioned. We ordered a Massaman Shrimp Curry which consisted of a container of soggy unfrozen shrimp in a gooey peanut flavored sauce; the sauce was identical to the sauce that accompanied our chicken satay starter, which also came with four little diamonds of stale toast ( something I have never seen before; and I lived in Thailand for three years). The worst was the vegetable dish, which was described as Stir Fry vegetables. None of the vegetables , most of which was baby corn, appeared to have seen the inside of a wok; they were limp and lifeless and obviously from a can. I had been to the restaurant before and despite the rather arrogant attitude of the manager, the food had been passable.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I are big Thai food fans and so are my in-laws. We all agreed that our four dishes were the best we've had. It was a combination of perfect spice and beautifully meshed flavors. We all had different dishes and taste tested each others entrees. The place is kind of small but it's cozy. The service was great and we all enjoyed our evening here.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved the food and the service. I went home full, and was very satisfied with the food, and the temperature (spiciness) of the food. Usually I am disappointed that it is not spicy enough, but this was perfect. I will be back...