“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Puente
West Covina, California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had to make last minute reservations for a family member and they had a room available. Lady @ the counter was very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. Service was good. Highly recommend this place. Close to Puente Hills Mall, 60 freeway, gas station, supermarket, fast foods, bank and pharmacy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank lisie38

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
La Puente, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

ive been working in walnut,ca. for 10 months first 6 i stayed at a motel 6[ no comment] i found azusa inn to be were i stayed 4 days/wk for the last 4/months. the service was great rooms are clean and very spacious.i love the home like atmosphere .

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Donald H
Santa Barbara, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stay for the night on our way back from Riverside. A gas attendant told us of this "nice, inexpensive" motel down the road. Upon check in, the woman (who I assume was not happy to be working there) was very rude and short. She told me, "Only 2 people, OK??" I smiled and said yes it was just us two. When I asked what room number, she rudely said "it’s on the key".
Upon entering the room, it smelled like an ashtray. The couch was stained; the table & head board had graffiti all over it. I didn’t want to set any of my bags on the floor because it just looked so dirty. We were so tired from the long day we decided to stay anyway. When it was time for me to go to bed I turned the TV off and could hear people partying, and music. I turned the TV back on and fell asleep.
In the morning my boyfriend went down stairs to complain about the stay. The guy who was working there that morning was talking on his cell phone in the parking lot and didn’t pay any attention to us. I decided that I was going to let everyone I know to never, ever, stay in this hotel. It was not worth the $70. Upon looking them up online, their website claims the complete opposite of what they really offer. DON’T DO IT!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
3.5 of 5 stars 256 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS West Covina Inn
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 103 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 169 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites Walnut

Been to Azusa Inn Motel? Share your experiences!