“Par Excellence!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in La Puente
Dallas, Texas
“Par Excellence!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Everything is great! The room, breakfast buffet, gym - all were excellent. 24-hr flavored water and free cookies! Rooms were big, clean, and staff were very helpful and accomodating. Stayed here 4 nights and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank wlspaugh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Small hotel that is very clean with nice pillow top bed. Breakfast was typical but you are three blocks to landmark "Donut Hole" which has lots of choices. Small workout room to work off the bear claws.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I chose this motel as it was close to where I had to do business.
And what a score!!!
Clean rooms, comfortable bed, easy parking, easy quick breakfast and excellent value, one of the best yet.
Best of all were the staff - couldn't do enough, always happy and quick with advise of the area.
would I stay here again?
YES in a heart beat.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Here on my last night of a 3 night business trip, ultimately very happy I chose this hotel over the one recommended by my company. The first night here, my TV didn't work and they couldn't fix it until the next day because maintenance had gone home for the day. When I came in on day 2, I went to the desk and asked about it, and they assured me it had been fixxed...well, it wasn't. I don't have a TV at home (a lifestyle choice) so I will admit that when I stay in a hotel, I enjoy watching some. Well, I went to the desk expecting to hear that no maintenance was available since it was once again, early evening. But this time, the Manager - a very professional and friendly lady named Maria - said if I didn't mind moving my room, she'd give me the only one left. The 2 room suite. I am alone on this trip, so I'm not even using the second room - but it was kind of her to accomodate me because in doing so I imagine she gave up some revenue. Naturally things still didn't go so well in the "move". Some of it was issues with the card "keys" and some of it my own stupidity, but ultimately I had my TV.

OK, so now about this place. It's a very pleasant business hotel with nice furnishings and a VERY comfortable bed. I like a softer bed and this one was perfect. The room is spotless. There is a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, etc. The morning breakfast is typical hotel fare, but it's hot and fresh. They must have recently put in the universal weight machine that one reviewer wished was here back in March of this year, so perhaps they reacted to that comment. If so, they did so quickly. There isn't much in the area for dining, but that's not their fault and the City of Industry and Azusa are close by with better choices for a short drive.

So one final comment. I came in the room tonite - again, my third and last night here. I found 2 bottles of complementary water, a roll of "lifesavers" candy and a nice note from Maria saying thanks for my patience. I feel that I should have given HER the "lifesavers" as that in essence is what she did for me. Thanks, Maria.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Spokane, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We recently stayed here for 1 night I would like to say how kind and helpful the staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The rate was reasonable. The fitness center was well-equipped with cardio machines; however, a universal weight machine would've made it perfect. .We're in the middle of a stay and already I can say that this is a great stay for the money. It's quiet and very clean, the rooms are spacious with a microwave and refrigerator, and the breakfast is very delicious (eggs, bacon, waffles, etc.). We also appreciated that the A/C unit could be set by degrees and was relatively quiet. We would definitely stay here again, also because of the good location.We didn't use the swimming pool so can't comment on it bt i hope it would've been great too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The room I had was a good size and very comfortable and clean. It was a quick over nighter for me but I enjoyed my stay and the breakfast had plenty to choose from. The location was perfect for a visit to a customer in the city of industry.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ryan A
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Newer hotel in La Puente. Rooms are very nice and spacious. Rates are reasonable. Hot breakfast from 6:30-9:30 am (eggs, sausage, toast, waffles, etc). Rooms have work desk, flat screen plasmas. Beds are very comfortable.

Some parking on the road out front for larger vehicles, but most parking is inside the walled off garage- seems safe. (10 ft height limit going in).

Stayed one night and called down to extend for another night- liked it so much.

Pretty easy off the 60 (Hacienda drive)

Will stay again. No problem. Staff was very nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 152 reviews
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
#3 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 13 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center? Share your experiences!