“This place is always quaint”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Palma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

This La Quinta Inn was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at! The rooms were tiny, the bathroom was the size of a closet. If you wanted to open the door to the room you had to slowly put the key in and hope it worked, you had to try it a dozen times. The elevators got stuck and were very slow. The staff was friendly but very creepy. Overall this hotel has made me choose not to stay at another La Quinta Inn EVER! I have stayed at dozens of hotels and this was one of the worst i ever stayed at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Azd3dd
United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

This was my first time staying in a La Quinta and I hope I never have to again. For just being remodeled the smell was terrible. The lobby looked nice and smelled clean. The 4th floor smells like it has been smoked it and it is gross. That smell also comes into the room. When I went into my room the first thing I noticed was the long hair (not just one but SEVERAL) that were in my "clean" sink in my room. My tub also had hair on the wall which made me less than confident in how well the rest of the room was cleaned. The only good thing I can say is the bed was comfortable. I am not sure how clean the sheets were but I had to not think about that as I needed to get some sleep to be ready for work the next day. This is not some place I would go to on my own accord.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We went to visit family we did not know the area so we just went of the comments, it's a very nice area restaurants just across the street easy accesses to the freeway. The breakfast served was good ,we did not have the breakfast we have a very Particular diet!!! Overall everything is good ,the only thing I wished that it had a kitchen!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed here during a trade show at the Anaheim Convention Center. It was a few miles up the freeway but easy to get to and from each day. If the freeway was jammed there are plenty of side streets to get you there in a reasonable time. The hotel was located conveniently near some good restaurants and they also had a pretty good choice of food in the lobby store. The rooms were nice and clean and overall the hotel was quiet. The breakfast was a hot breakfast so I was pleased with that. What stood out for me was that they did a good job of air filtration inside the hotel. This hotel is very close to the 91 freeway and the smell of smog outside the hotel will pretty much take your breath away unless you are used to it. If I am back in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Best Host Inn
#1 of 18 in Buena Park
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park? Share your experiences!