“Amazing Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We came here for a party and was surprised to learn that we were all treated to a lovely champagne brunch. We never knew that Panda Inn offers anything like this. It was really awesome. So many dishes to choose from including a sushi buffet and a noodle/wonton station where you can personalize and let a cook make your soup for you. Absolutely enjoyed it. Food was delicious as well. I didn't try the sushi but my husband who is a picky eater, loved it. There's a dessert station too but didn't make it there because I was too full. I wish we had something like this in SFV. I highly recommend it to folks traveling to or around La Palma which is next to Buena Park's Knott's Berry Farm and Anaheim's Disneyland.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

they always have good food and service. the lunch specials are reasonably priced and come with soup and salad and an egg roll.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants the food is really good the service is quick and friendly and the drinks are great. Try the walnut shrimp sooo good.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This is our "Go To" Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood! The food is always excellent! The meats (beef, pork, chicken, shrimp, fish) are always cooked to perfection and are tender and juicy! The various sauces on he different dishes are excellent too!
The service is usually excellent! It becomes a LITTLE spotty when the restaurant gets full around lunch or dinner. But the servers are always hustling!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is clearly the best Chinese food I've ever had! I've been here many many times and I've never ever had a bad meal!
The worst part is trying to figure out what to have because everything is so good.
If you're in the area this is a must.