“Sunday Birthday Brunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We joined friends for Sunday brunch - great food and good service. We enjoyed a broad variety of delicious food and tasty drinks. Well-worth a repeat visit.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Went for a late lunch, food was amazing, service outstanding. Ordered some of the most popular,dishes, each and everyone was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Service was great by Sunny. Lettuce cups, hot and sour soup, fried rice, pad Thai lunch, orange chicken, and honey walnut chicken were excellent choices. Our bill was over $60.00 for lunch but it was a special occasion so we splurged. They have more than one private room for larger parties. Plenty of free parking. Easy access off the 91 freeway, Valley View exit.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I like this place a lot. The food is always prepared fresh to order. I like many of their dishes from the Panda beef to the chicken chow menu. Their pot stickers are good as well. The honey walnut shrimp is excellent.
The restaurant itself is nicer and so is the staff here! They have an outstanding buffet on Sundays.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017

A large group of us occupied a separate room for our Brunch. I found the food items delicious and fresh. The variety was excellent, considering the reasonable price (which I believe was recently raised to $26.95). All food items are attractively displayed in the buffet room and I especially liked the soup station where you can choose a variety of items to be placed into a wire basket and briefly cooked in water and then served with a broth of choice. The only criticism I have is the garlic green beans which are indeed crunchy and fresh, but lacking the garlic flavor that I expected and wanted. The Crunchy Fish Filets lacked any crunch whatsoever. Other than this minor critique, I thoroughly enjoyed the Brunch which included unlimited Mai Tais or Mimosas!

Date of visit: December 2017