“Good food”
Review of Elephant Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food here is really nice. The potions are Big...especially the mud chocolate...good for at least 3 people.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

There were many different selections to choose from. It was hard to pick what to eat. The menu had calories listed, we really like that. On our second trip to this restaurant there was a mixup on who our server was supposed to be. We waited about 10 minutes for our order to be taken. The manager came by and profusely apologized for the mistake. We really didn't think it was any big deal. At the end of our meal they presented us with a trio of different deserts to "make up" for our wait. We were blown away at their courtesy! They made us feel like we were someone special. We loved the food, and service was incredible!

1  Thank Pam E
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant was a great little find. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot everytime I drove by, so I decided to stop and have dinner one night. The atmospher and staff were great. The food was above average and in my opinion would superceed PF Changs. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed this place so much that I ate here three times during my recent stay in La Mirada. I would definatley eat at this specific Elephant Bar again, and again, and again.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I ate here on March 4, 2013 and the service was great! Food was served within 15 minutes. The Korean Chicken and Kona BBQ Ribs was perfect! My son ordered the Kona BBQ Combo Platter, and it was also very good! My husband ordered soup because he was not feeling well, and he was also satisfied with his order. We would love to go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We like to stop here on the way to the La Mirada Theatre For the Performing Arts. Food is good an plentiful, although a little pricey for a Chili's/Applebees style restaurant. Nice somewhat distinctive decor in keeping with the "elephant/jungle" theme.
Service is quick and friendly and prices can be softened by joinging the e-club and getting coupons and specials.