“Accomplished the goal.”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We did not spend much time other than sleeping in this hotel (visiting just for the weekend), but overall our stay was excellent. The room appeared recently renovated and very pleasantly decorated. Clean. Staff was very friendly! A few forgotten items were available no charge. There are no hair dryers in the room, but the front desk cheerily provided one that we could keep throughout our stay. The grab and go breakfast completely fit our needs in the morning. Beds are pretty firm. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BiolaParent
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such fantastic things about our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly service our staff provided and how much you enjoyed our guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great staff, rooms are clean, current and feels more like an apartment than a hotel!! Great job on the new upgrades!! Eliu like the rest of the staff are ROCKSTARS always positive & friendly!! Keep up the great job!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It’s great to hear that you were pleased with our new upgrades and the cleanliness of your room. As well, I’m glad that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming during your stay. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 90 days during my recent business visit to LA between September 2013 to December 2013. The rooms are really nice and are being renovated which makes it more decent and staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: They are renovating all the rooms in the month of December 2013. So all rooms are very good. I will...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KamalNimje
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your enjoyed you stay and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

rooms were nice, friendly staff
but had a stench of marijuana on most floors
in the laundry room there was a horrible stench and the air conditoning made me ill for two weeks
have to sleep with windows open!
the water quality was really bad had to boil my own water for tea!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that there where bad smells in your room. We do not condone illegal activity in our hotel will be looking into this further. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have looked into theses things to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Room itself was alright. However, they don't provide shampoo nor hairdryer. We called the front desk. They told us to come down and get them. What a service. They didn't even have conditioner. Even though the price was reasonable, we would not return there.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Booked last minute, when I was just too tired to keep driving, and was pleasantly surprised. Super-friendly staff (both when I checked in and the next morning), decent and clean (if not super cosy) room, good wifi, and nice, hot shower. If I had any reason to stay in La Mirada another night, I'd have definitely re-booked.

Only negatives were the smoking room (they were out of non-smoking rooms, and apparently the site I booked it through didn't give me the option to choose), which was kinda gross, just because, y'know: ew (no more than a normal smoking room, but it you're a non-smoker, you know what I mean), and the "grab and go" breakfast, which is really just that. Pretty meager offering as breakfasts go, but, I guess since the hotel is designed for you to bring your own food and cook, it's basically a little bonus, so I can't really complain. Cup of coffee and a granola bar was fine. :)

Room Tip: Make sure you specify non-smoking. :(
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at Extended Stay America for several months and the place is clean, the staff is amazing. From Katarina as the Manager, who is always available to help or just to talk to. Jen, Daniella, and Eliu at the front desk, always with a smile and always say hello by name, that unheard of these days. I would recommend this Hotel for a long stay and over night. The kitchen is so cool, you can fix your own dinner after a long day, and save money.

Please check this hotel and save money.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
#2 of 19 in Buena Park
Residence Inn La Mirada Buena Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!