Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
“Pleasant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The only thing I didn't like was I felt they were little to pushy at check out .was not really willing to work with me so I could pay for another nite I was given till 1:00 to have the money and when I didn't have it at 1 :00 was told I had to be out by one so not really no time to pack my belongings

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Sheila - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the way our staff handled your additional night's stay. Hotel policy is for guests to check-out by 11am or pay for an additional night by this time. While they were following these rules, I will be working with them to ensure they do so in a more professional manner moving forward.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff was so helpful didn't expect to stay here but i made the best of it... they were so helpful and since my plans went on the fritz my stay was comfortable I have stayed in other places but for some reason i wanted to try something new and I didnt make a mistake in choosing to stay here. Great location, great room, great staff Thank you again to all your staff

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room to be comfortable, our location convenient. Also, I am happy to hear that our staff provided you with courteous and friendly service.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Katharina Miller is the manager and she is great at what she does. Very helpful, runs an amazing hotel and surrounds herself with a great staff. Jen and Daniella are endlessly helpful in every way possible. Always willing to answer any question you may have and if they don't have the answer off the top of their heads they go above and beyond to find the answer. They are always asking how your day is going or if you need anything. Both Jen and Daniella even congratulated my husband on finding a new job. You won't find that kind of personal interest at most hotels. Eliu is very willing to help. He always has kind words for all guests. The hotel is exceptional. Always clean and if you have to report that something is broke, it is fixed in a timely fashion. There is never a need to report it a second time. Because of the friendliness and urge to help of Katharina, Jen, Daniella and Eliu...staying here is the closest thing you will get these days to a "Mayberry" like atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank MarfaJB
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our service. I am proud of Jen, Daniella and our team for making your stay great.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed there with my husband and two babies during our visit to Disney land. As soon as we arrived our key didn't work so we had to go replace it , no problem no big deal we are pretty reasonable people. So the room smelled slightly like cigarettes but I had an air freshener with so just sprayed the whole place. The next morning we headed to the theme park and returned until midnight to our surprise our key didn't work. This time we got upset bcuz we each were holding a kid in our arms plus other bags and we had to go back down to the lobby for a new key. We checked out the next morning but unfortunately before leaving we spotted a huge cockroach by the bed. Ugh! For us that was the first and last time at this place. The beds are okay, and we needed more towels. They only had 1. Besides that the hotel is so close to the freeway if you are planning to travel.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you had issues with your room keys and that your room was unclean. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing the key coding process with our front desk staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward. As well, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies so that our guest rooms are fresh for each guests stay. Still, we hope you enjoyed Disney Land.

Once again thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future to show you our enhanced efforts.
Winton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff, comfy beds and clean room. The only con was a conflict between the online registration and the actual availability, but it was not a big deal. My husband found a 20% off discount online as well.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Linda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and bed comfort. We hope you enjoyed Disney Land!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great staff. Manager is the nicest person I have met since arriving in the city. She will go above and beyond to help the customer any way she can.Staff is always there to help with anything. Rooms are super clean. Couldn't ask for a better hotel experience. Nice quiet location.

• Stayed August 2013
Steven - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed your clean room as well as our hotel's quiet location. The staff and I loved having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

It is an excellent hotel that I advice to stay on it, there are all friendly and helpfully and it is very clean and all service is excellent , I will not hesitated to choose extended stay America again to be my favorite hotel

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Front Office Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotels cleanliness and the level of service our staff provided to you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mirada
Residence Inn La Mirada Buena Park
Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference  Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!