“Only a place to sleep not to be there during the day”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
“Only a place to sleep not to be there during the day”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed there with my husband and two babies during our visit to Disney land. As soon as we arrived our key didn't work so we had to go replace it , no problem no big deal we are pretty reasonable people. So the room smelled slightly like cigarettes but I had an air freshener with so just sprayed the whole place. The next morning we headed to the theme park and returned until midnight to our surprise our key didn't work. This time we got upset bcuz we each were holding a kid in our arms plus other bags and we had to go back down to the lobby for a new key. We checked out the next morning but unfortunately before leaving we spotted a huge cockroach by the bed. Ugh! For us that was the first and last time at this place. The beds are okay, and we needed more towels. They only had 1. Besides that the hotel is so close to the freeway if you are planning to travel.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you had issues with your room keys and that your room was unclean. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing the key coding process with our front desk staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward. As well, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies so that our guest rooms are fresh for each guests stay. Still, we hope you enjoyed Disney Land.

Once again thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future to show you our enhanced efforts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Winton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff, comfy beds and clean room. The only con was a conflict between the online registration and the actual availability, but it was not a big deal. My husband found a 20% off discount online as well.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Linda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and bed comfort. We hope you enjoyed Disney Land!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great staff. Manager is the nicest person I have met since arriving in the city. She will go above and beyond to help the customer any way she can.Staff is always there to help with anything. Rooms are super clean. Couldn't ask for a better hotel experience. Nice quiet location.

• Stayed August 2013
Steven - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed your clean room as well as our hotel's quiet location. The staff and I loved having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

It is an excellent hotel that I advice to stay on it, there are all friendly and helpfully and it is very clean and all service is excellent , I will not hesitated to choose extended stay America again to be my favorite hotel

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Front Office Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotels cleanliness and the level of service our staff provided to you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Mold in the shower, brochures and water bottles left from prior guests, went 3 days without clean towels because the ran out. And the area is very industrial with no restaurants or stores nearby. Horrible experience overall.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that that you were not given clean towels and that the clerks were rude. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have take to steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience! Pleasant staff, large room, comfortable bed and pillows, grab and go breakfast was VERY fresh!
We were astonished to see it had a full kitchen with a stove, oven, full refrigerator, microwave, and dishes and utensils. :-) very nice indeed!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with a wonderful experience. It is great to know that you enjoyed our staff, your room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer.

lamirada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

my review is simple. extended stay lamirada has always been one of my favorite places to stay when needed. clean,close to family. Daniella, who works the front office really and i mean really saved the day for us when another employee got my reservation mixed up and my roon got sold.
Daniell saw how upset and stressed i was about this and she went out of her way to get us a room. she was friendly, professional, sweet,. kind and most of all very caring and seemed very concerned about the mix up with the other employee. Extended stay lamirada really needs to make Daniella an example how of all extended stay of america employees should behave and conduct themselves at at work. after all you do spend a pretty penny to stay at extended stay ,which is worth it, and the last thing you need is to be greeted by someone who is loud, unprofessinal, and just messing around at the desk. DANIELLA THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR KINDNESS. YOUR ARE GREAT AND THE NEXT TIME I STAY THERE I HOPE TO SEE YOU......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lori m
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Lori - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Daniella was able to help you with your reservation. She is was of our best employees and will be so excited to hear your feedback. I will be sure to share it with her.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mirada
#2 of 18 in Buena Park
Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference  Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!