“Great stay only 8 miles from Disneyland”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
Winton
“Great stay only 8 miles from Disneyland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff, comfy beds and clean room. The only con was a conflict between the online registration and the actual availability, but it was not a big deal. My husband found a 20% off discount online as well.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Linda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and bed comfort. We hope you enjoyed Disney Land!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great staff. Manager is the nicest person I have met since arriving in the city. She will go above and beyond to help the customer any way she can.Staff is always there to help with anything. Rooms are super clean. Couldn't ask for a better hotel experience. Nice quiet location.

• Stayed August 2013
Steven - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed your clean room as well as our hotel's quiet location. The staff and I loved having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

It is an excellent hotel that I advice to stay on it, there are all friendly and helpfully and it is very clean and all service is excellent , I will not hesitated to choose extended stay America again to be my favorite hotel

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Front Office Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotels cleanliness and the level of service our staff provided to you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Mold in the shower, brochures and water bottles left from prior guests, went 3 days without clean towels because the ran out. And the area is very industrial with no restaurants or stores nearby. Horrible experience overall.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that that you were not given clean towels and that the clerks were rude. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have take to steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience! Pleasant staff, large room, comfortable bed and pillows, grab and go breakfast was VERY fresh!
We were astonished to see it had a full kitchen with a stove, oven, full refrigerator, microwave, and dishes and utensils. :-) very nice indeed!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with a wonderful experience. It is great to know that you enjoyed our staff, your room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer.

lamirada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

my review is simple. extended stay lamirada has always been one of my favorite places to stay when needed. clean,close to family. Daniella, who works the front office really and i mean really saved the day for us when another employee got my reservation mixed up and my roon got sold.
Daniell saw how upset and stressed i was about this and she went out of her way to get us a room. she was friendly, professional, sweet,. kind and most of all very caring and seemed very concerned about the mix up with the other employee. Extended stay lamirada really needs to make Daniella an example how of all extended stay of america employees should behave and conduct themselves at at work. after all you do spend a pretty penny to stay at extended stay ,which is worth it, and the last thing you need is to be greeted by someone who is loud, unprofessinal, and just messing around at the desk. DANIELLA THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR KINDNESS. YOUR ARE GREAT AND THE NEXT TIME I STAY THERE I HOPE TO SEE YOU......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lori m
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Lori - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Daniella was able to help you with your reservation. She is was of our best employees and will be so excited to hear your feedback. I will be sure to share it with her.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed here for three nights while in California. The hotel was great from check-in the check-out. The staff was so friendly! The room was perfect and it was so nice to have the full refrigerator, microwave, and stove to be able to make some meals for ourselves as opposed to eating out every night. The location of the hotel was great in that it was an easy on or off the freeway and there were plenty of options for dining a short car ride away. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The free WiFi was really nice so we could stay in contact with everyone. The grab and go breakfast was a great start to the day.
Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone coming to stay in the area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank whend73
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff and your clean, comfortable and quiet room. As well, I am pleased to know that you found our location to be convenient, near the freeway and different dining options.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mirada
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#3 of 18 in Buena Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!