“Great place to stay!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
La Mirada, California
“Great place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our stay here at Extended Stay America in La Mirada has been a great experience overall. There have been quite a few upgrades done to the rooms here, brand new beds, new flat screen tv's, new shelving put in inside the bathrooms, new shower heads, curtains, hallway carpeting, and now have continental breakfast and coffee in the mornings, making our stay here even more comfortable not wanting us to leave. Management here has been more than curteous with us, along with Eliu and Nena (which are such a delight to have at the front desk), they have always been more than helpful, friendly, respectful, hospitable with us and with everyone that walks in the door. The cleaning crew is also very nice and makes sure that your room is kept clean and supplies you with everything you need when you need it.

Extended Stay America - La Mirada takes great pride in their establishment here! I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking to stay at a place that makes you feel at home away from home.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank T A
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure to know that we have done a great job providing you with great service and also making you feel like this is your home away from home. I am glad that you were one of rew guest that has been staying with us before our upgrades took place and it makes me happy that these upgrades has made your stay more enjoyable.
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We pride our self’s in excellent service everyday day in every way. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
La Mirada, California
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have had the great pleasure to stay at the Extended Stay America in La Mirada CA on several trips to the area.
I am senior auditor for a consulting firm and travel 40 weeks out of 52 weeks per year.
I used to stay at the Holiday Inn (full service up the street .75 miles), after having tried the ESA I never gone back. The rates were significantly less, for the better service. The staff is one of the best I have encounter over the years.

The hotel has undergone some renovations that make it very pleasing, both inside and outside. The renovations have given it a more at home feeling. The latest was the introduction of the morning continental style breakfast. Ready for me as I am heading out the door at 6 AM.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North end are quieter
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank bruceG450
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your expense here at Extended Stay America – La Mirada. I am glad to hear that our staff and our service has made your staff more pleasing. It’s also great to hear all these positive feedbacks about our new upgrades especially our new Grab N Go breakfast.
Thank you for giving us a try and letting us provide you with Excellence every day in every way. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My name is Sol and me and my partner Roy checked in between May 19 and 26, 2012. Just want to commend Ellio and Nina for their very hospitable and professional care they showed us during our stay. Ellio is a delight to have at the desk, very intelligent, very funny too.The morning staff was just as kind and helpful.
Room 312 was just perfect for our stay. Thank you also for the cleaning staff for finding and bringing Popops to the desk.

Room Tip: Talk to Ellio or Nina. Book in advance. Book even number rooms for front view, and odd number rooms...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roy a
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I wanted to give my review before life got busy and I would forget..I was traveling alone and for one I felt very safe at this location. Very well lit parking lot with lots of entrances to get in with your room key. The room was clean, quiet, and was very happy with the staff. I would recommend this location to my friends. The price was fair and free Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: I was near the stairs/elevator and had a great night sleep.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank ValleyGirl4u
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience here at Extended Stay America – La Mirada. I will be sharing your comment with my staff and we hope to do business with you again. If there is anything that you need please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist you. We are glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My visit was a wonderful experience. And I would definitely recommend this hotel to potential guest that are looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank rjones512
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your positive comment about our hotel with everyone. It makes me very happy to hear that you would recommend us to your friends which means we are doing our job to make your stay feel pleasing.
Please let me know if I can be of any help with your future stays. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mirada
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
#3 of 18 in Buena Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!