“Fun at the desk”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
Sydney, Australia
“Fun at the desk”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My name is Sol and me and my partner Roy checked in between May 19 and 26, 2012. Just want to commend Ellio and Nina for their very hospitable and professional care they showed us during our stay. Ellio is a delight to have at the desk, very intelligent, very funny too.The morning staff was just as kind and helpful.
Room 312 was just perfect for our stay. Thank you also for the cleaning staff for finding and bringing Popops to the desk.

Room Tip: Talk to Ellio or Nina. Book in advance. Book even number rooms for front view, and odd number rooms...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roy a
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - La Mirada. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I wanted to give my review before life got busy and I would forget..I was traveling alone and for one I felt very safe at this location. Very well lit parking lot with lots of entrances to get in with your room key. The room was clean, quiet, and was very happy with the staff. I would recommend this location to my friends. The price was fair and free Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: I was near the stairs/elevator and had a great night sleep.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank ValleyGirl4u
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience here at Extended Stay America – La Mirada. I will be sharing your comment with my staff and we hope to do business with you again. If there is anything that you need please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist you. We are glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My visit was a wonderful experience. And I would definitely recommend this hotel to potential guest that are looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank rjones512
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your positive comment about our hotel with everyone. It makes me very happy to hear that you would recommend us to your friends which means we are doing our job to make your stay feel pleasing.
Please let me know if I can be of any help with your future stays. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mirada
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
#3 of 18 in Buena Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada? Share your experiences!