“Never again”

Add it.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Breakfast buffet was horrendous, especially for the price. Food on buffet was cold & bacon and sausage not cooked all the way. We got there at the later end of breakfast and was like we were getting leftovers. Waiters seemed bothered when we asked for food to be replenished. Ate there 2 more time as was restaurant attached to our hotel. Service was bad both times & food not great. My poor elly is still recovering. Unfortunately for us, from out of town so had no transportation. Go elsewhere!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This Red Robin is inside the Holiday Inn La Mirada Hotel. I love burgers. I consider myself a burger expert. However, Red Robin does not fall within my top 5 burger establishment. Although they have a variety of burgers to choose from, I consider them over priced and just average. I chose to eat at this specific Red Robin because it was in my hotel and I didn't want to have to move my car and drive somewhere else. I rate this restaurant a 5 out of 10.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you looking for fine dining, this isn't it but really good burgers. The Breakfast is Ok, nothing special.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Nice sit down burger restaurant. Nice decor to keep the eyes busy durig short wait for food.
Hint: Ask for an order of fries while you wait. They are included with the entries and are endless. We like the campfire sauce with them.
Many varieties of burger and chicken entries and full bar.
We would eat here more often except for the fact that this restaurant is not conducive to a small waistline (the endless fries could be part of the problem).

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We celebrated my son's 5th birthday at the Red Robin attached to the Holiday Inn. We handed the waitress our printed email from our Red Royalty account. (Children don't have their own account) She said, "OK." Not "Oh, is your birthday today?" Or "Happy Birthday." Just "OK." This may just be a job to you, but with unemployment as high as it is, maybe you could actually be cheerful at a supposed happy place of employment.

My husband ordered a bottomless root beer float (as he usually does). This one had a bottom because we were told the bartender was doing last call because she wanted to go home and that was the only person who could give refills on the bottomless root beer float. He got a refill right after he was just served because we were not allowed to inconvenience a service person by actually thinking we were going to be served!

I always request extra napkins. I have a 5year old and I love to stay clean while I eat. I couldn't find our server to ask for the napkins and apparently she has not been a server long enough to know that someone at one of her tables might need something.

One of the "things" at Red Robin is that you can order your burger any way you want. I wanted a different cheese as I don't like Swiss, so I asked for it. She said OK. (She had quite a large vocabulary) It came 10 minutes before closing with the wrong cheese. I wound up eating my sides as the wait was so long I turned into a self-consuming cannibal. OK (to borrow her word) not those sides, my side-orders. The speckled fruit salad was yummy. I took the burger to go. We had already inconvenienced this staff too much! Happy Birthday Little Boy. Mommy & Daddy love you so much we took you to a fantastic place for your one & only 5th birthday!!!!