“Always awesome!”

Johnny B's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #26 of 235 Restaurants in La Mesa
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I should have made a review earlier but now here I am! I just moved to La Mesa and have been to Johnny B's several times already. Each and every time the food and service is great! My first time I had Mary as my bartender and it was so welcoming and nice. I had a pitcher of Amber Bock beer and a burger. No complaints!
I also went during Oktoberfest and brought my friends who thought the place was good too. The mood at Johnny B's is a bar/restaurant setting and is great for anyone who wants to watch a sporting event.
Like I said the service, food and prices are all awesome!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Best burgers in East County, maybe all of San Diego. They have been enlarging lately so more of us can enjoy a good burger and a beer. Don't forget some fires! They pile them high! Only down side is they don't allow kids so no family meals.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016

I've been coming to this place forever. Can't keep me away. Since they opened up the other section the place is busier then ever. Enjoy every minute I've been here. Anything you order off the menu is incredibly delicious.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

We met up with a few friends this past weekend at Johnny B's. Our waiter was a bald guy that had a poor attitude as soon as we asked for separate checks. He routinely ignored half of our table and when one of our party tried to flag him down, was ignored. Even though it wasn't cool, the guy in our party ended up whistling at the waiter. The bald guy wheeled around and squared up with the guest and growled "that's rude". Well, so is ignoring your clients. After that exchange, the service got even worse.
Unfortunately this guy represented the service at Johnny B's to us on that day and he was awful. We will not be back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2016

Best eatery in La. Mesa. Great menu, especially cheese burgers and fries. Five burgers get one free with their card, awesome deal. Also friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: May 2016