Not a good place for a family, in particular kids or babies. I had booked two rooms non-smoking, they day we arrived one of the rooms smelled serious cigarette. I had to call the front desk person to come check, even he smell the same. This happened consistently for 3 days which was inconvenience since I had family and a kid and they couldn't do much about it .
Bed were not comfortable confusing advertizement, water kept jamming in the sink area in both rooms. I will think ten times before going there, hopefully they will work on this errors.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking