Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa
Motel 6 La Mesa CA(La Mesa)(Great Value!)
$65
$69
Harvey's Motel(San Diego)
$85
$80
Ace Budget Motel(San Diego)
$58
Travelocity
$69
All reviewsthe holiday innroom was cleansan diegofree parkingshopping and restaurantsrooms are niceel cajoncostcoclosetsdsu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2009

Late arrival .... any nice hotel would do. Stayed here when it was a Comfort Inn. Well decorated. VERY comfortable room. VERY comfortable bed. Staff was courteous and herlpful.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed March 20, 2009

This hotel was excellent. I'm a very picky traveler and this hotel was very nice. It's unassuming on the outside but the room we had was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and the place was extremely clean. This is centrally located without having to pay the high San Diego costs. Lots of restaurants and amenities nearby. Did not try the pool or restaurant. Our room was immaculate. Beautiful furnishings, granite countertops, refrigerator, flat screen TV, and very spacious. Did not have a bathtub which was challenging with small kids but nonetheless I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I reserved the room on Hotels.com but the staff worked with me to change my reservation without having to do anything extra. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank hallow8
Reviewed February 28, 2009

I have stayed many times at the Holiday Inn La mesa on business and my experience with them has been consistently good. They are accomodating, remember my name and have my paperwork ready when I get there. The rooms are nice. The bedding is clean and comfortable. Rooms appear to have been recently remodelled with granite countertops and flat screen TV's. Restaurant is not the best but there are several restaurants nearby as well as a vending machine downstairs. The internet is relaible as well. I highly recommend this hotel for business travellers.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberlystravels
Reviewed November 20, 2008

Stayed here one night for business. Thought the staff was very friendly. The outside of the hotel doesn't look too good but the inside is pretty nice and the rooms were actually quite nice.

The location is so-so, but this is a decent place to stay at what seemed like a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed September 15, 2008

Our expectations are never very high when we stay at a Holiday Inn. We expect a basic room and basic ammenities. When we pulled up to this hotel, we thought "oh, no...despite already paying for this through Expedia...we're going to have to find another hotel". We went in anyway and the lobby was quite nice. When we entered our room we were very pleasantly surprised. The room was the nicest Holiday Inn room, we've ever stayed in! It must have been recently updated! It was great and the staff was very friendly. We were in room 322 and did have a problem with the door sticking, but nothing to be too concerned about. Overall, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank WorldTravelerCO