“Would Stay Again”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in La Mesa
Costa Mesa, California
“Would Stay Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I only stayed for one night when I was passing through La Mesa, but I thought it was a good property. Free parking and clean rooms. The front desk staff at this establishment is so nice! And I love they have an engineer on sight to fix thing during the evening hours, not all hotels do. I'd definitely stay again if I ever find myself down that way again. :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I am so happy to see that our engineer was able to assist you during your stay.

Please come back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa during your next trip to San Diego!

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

The hotel is pretty nice and clean, not in a great location though. There's not much to do around the hotel, you gotta drive to get to somewhere fun. The check in experience was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful especially Jelanny! She was very friendly and informative. The rooms are a comfortable size, nice and clean. At night we needed some extra towels and Rick the security guard was nice enough to bring some up to our room, he was also very friendly! Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the La Mesa area!

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded they are more than happy to do it if you ask.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for your kind comments about Jelani. She is truly a pleasure to have working here at the Holiday Inn La Mesa.

I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Jelani and the rest of the team.

See you on your next trip to San Diego.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn La Mesa for 10 days. The rooms are nice and beds are comfy. The front desk staff was very friendly especially Andre he was very professional and gave A-1 customer service. He went far and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and with his assistance we were able to get around San Diego without any problems. Kudos to Andre!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The room have mini fridges but I miss the microwave oven. Overall a great stay. I would recommend this hotel and I would also stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review as well as your kind words for Andre. I am so happy to see that Andre and the team were able to accommodate your needs.

I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Andre and the team.

See you on your next trip to sunny San Diego!

Red Bank, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I checked in late at night, close to midnight. The late night staff was great - very friendly, and even gave me some late night dining options. The next morning, the rest of the team did not disappoint!! Great location, great beds and clean clean clean!! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa on your next west coast trip!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn La Mesa for our Niece's graduation and were very happy with our stay. The rooms were very cozy and clean. The staff at the front desk was very polite and extremely helpful especially Jelani. I will definetly stay at this hotel the next time I am in town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review and your kind words towards Jelani. She is a pleasure to have work for us and I will be sure to pass your review on to her.

Thank you again and see you on your next trip to San Diego.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My experience at the Holiday Inn La Mesa was perfect. I was on a 48 hour business trip to San Diego and because I am always on the go I require specific amenities - and this hotel delivered! CLEAN rooms, coffee, WiFi, 24 hour fitness center, a clean pool, late laundry hours, (a bar), and happy-to-help service. By far the best rate for cleanliness I have ever experienced. Was greeted with kindness from the moment I checked in. Will certainly be staying here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 539roser
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our housekeeping team works extremely hard to ensure every room and public space remain clean and comfortable for all of our guests.

See you on your next trip to San Diego!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I were recently visiting family in the area and we stayed 2 nights at this Holiday Inn. The property is a good value compared to the more expensive choices in San Diego and Mission Valley. The staff was very nice, breakfast was good and housekeeping was fine. I would recommend this hotel; nothing fancy but a good place to stay with a nice staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review and your kind words for the staff.

I look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mesa
Lodge Of La Mesa
#4 of 8 in La Mesa
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
SpringHill Suites San Diego Mission Valley
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley

Been to Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa? Share your experiences!