“Bibby's is the Bomb!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: French
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Bibby's is the Bomb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Food, atmosphere, service, all excellent and highly recommend. Definitely recommend the cheese, avocado, and bacon crepe, omlete style. We had four of us and we cleaned our plates!

La Jolla, California, United States
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was so excited for a good crepe - I ordered the Brit (Fried Egg & Cheese). The eggs came to the table over easy, which wasn't mentioned on the menu or by the waitress. I asked if they could cook the eggs over hard. She came back and said the owner said fine but would charge me for 2 more eggs. I said that was crazy just cook the eggs I already had the plate. No dice. I left - I couldn't believe the owner was the guy who made that kind of decision. I'll never recommend that place based on the service I got from the owner.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Michael T
San Francisco, California
“Great Crepes - Cute Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

I discovered Bibby's at the Farmer's Market at UCSD (University of California San Diego) and decided to venture to their home-base. I normally get a turkey and avocado type crepe but that day I got the tuna melt. It came with a small side salad and both were very tasty. The cafe was quaint and perfect for the rainy day.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Beach Area
“BEST CREPES EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

Stumbled upon Bibby's during our last visit to La Jolla, all of the top rated places were so crowded on a Sunday morning we decided to look around. We saw the shop and stopped in. It is very small, but clean and nicely decorated. We ordered and the food took awhile, but was worth the wait! (even my 12 year old starving boy said so). The strawberry waffle was delicious (tasted my son's), the lemon squeeze was to die for. All in all a great find.

• 5 of 5 bubbles