“Great Beer”

Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Only went for the beer but the beer options were great and they have a large selection of fresh beer. Bar guys were great too. You can also taste test the beer before choosing.

There are newer reviews for Karl Strauss Brewing Company

Reviewed April 11, 2014

someone told me to order mac and cheese and I did! I was in a need of carb overload and it was great! I had a cosmo drink and it was OK (not sweet enough for me) my husband tried one of their special beers he enjoyed a lot.

1  Thank Triptaker131
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Loved the outdoor seating! Food was awesome, although the kids portions are pretty small. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and the area.

1  Thank tschin
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This brew pub serves inexpensive and tasty fare. Service is excellent and the atmosphere is lively and pleasant. It makes for relaxing ,easy on the budget dining in a generally expensive ares. The congenial staff work hard to match patrons with a beverage from a wide selection.

There were a number of groups enjoying themselves and one can eat quickly or linger.

1  Thank joesChicago
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Beer tasting is one of my favorite things to do. I went to Karl Strauss and did a sampling with my boyfriend. To my surprise (since it is a change) I didn't like any of the beers they had. On the other hand, they had a great food menu and my salad was awesome. I would return for food but not for drinks.