“Surprising Kindness”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Morgan Hill, CA
“Surprising Kindness”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

For various reasons, I had never eaten in a Chipotle before. When the brown rice was not ready, the manager gave me a BOGO coupon for having to wait. When I told her it was my first visit to a Chipotle, she comped my whole meal! The food was super fresh and yummy and the workers seemed happy with good attitudes. They did not kick me out even though it was closing time and were happy to let me finish my food as they cleaned the kitchen.

Visited February 2013

La Jolla
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I tried Chipotle for the 1st time last week & was impressed. It is VERY casual, the atmosphere is very non-descript but I like that you can 'custom' order what you want in a bowl or burrito. You can go as healthy or unhealthy as you want....lots of options

Visited December 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Good as always in any city”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Fast, efficient service, the first guy who greeted us seemed like he loved his job more than anything! No matter what city I am in Chipotle never dissapoints!

Visited March 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Quick service good portions.”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Went here while driving though La Jolla. Loved the option to get a burrito bowl instead of a burrito. The chicken was great along with all of the toppings that you could put in. I went to this location about a year ago and got poor service. This time they were quick, knowledgeable, and friendly. They forgot to charge me for my drinks and when I mentioned it to them they thanked me for being so honest noting that most people would not have said anything.

• Visited February 2012
Calexico, California
“omg!!!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

love the steak salad and a big fan of this restaurant you need to try it. if you a carbs eater you will love the cilantro lime rice ids the bomb.....

Visited November 2011