“Delicious Deep Dish Pizza”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #89 of 1,236 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Between the 4 of us, we shared 2 pitchers of "blonde" lager, 2 small salads, a mushroom appetizer, & 1-8 piece deep dish 1/2 BJ's favorite (The Works) and 1/2 spinach and artichoke flavored pizza. The portions were just right. Not only just right but the taste, quality and ambience of this restaurant will keep us coming back for more. I expected a bigger restaurant, comparable to the others we have visited (Maui-specifically), but it seemed like one big café hall (positive connotation). Brian, our waiter came at the appropriate serving times. It's nice to get good service like that, especially during the busy times. He even suggested that there was a deal with our deep-dish pizza that included the pizookie dessert for free, literally. How's that for great customer service. Thanks Brian, for making this a pleasurable experience.

1  Thank Sofital

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had the burger, she had the club sandwich, all in all not bad at all. enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was excellent.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I ate here with a couple of Friends, we were very lucky to get a table given that it was Valentines. Just after we arrived there was a line out the door. Despite this the waitress was very attentive and great keeping our drinks refilled. The Food was very good, I really enjoyed the Scampi pasta whist my mates had jalapeno burgers. We liked the beers and I quite enjoyed the Handcraft blond. We were subsequently told we really missed out because we didn't go for Pizza, will have to go back and try it again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visit this location frequently as I live nearby and despite failing to originally offer me the rewards program they went out of their way to help me input the points I had earned in addition to compensating me for any points that may have been unapplied. In addition, the food and beer are great!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good Pizza and appetizer to get along with your favorite BJs beer... they have around 8 kind of beers on tap... from pilsen to porter.